Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoop Dogg rips boxing, Pacquiao, and Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snoop needs to sh-t the fu-ck up . his last good album was doggystyle & that was almost 20 yrs ago LOL . i hop pac sees this and beats his ass

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      snoop needs to sh-t the fu-ck up . his last good album was doggystyle & that was almost 20 yrs ago LOL . i hop pac sees this and beats his ass
      LOL I saw this and first that "wtf, 2pac is dead"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMan View Post
        Someone should remind snoop that UFC is rigged and scripted and shouldnt be used in the same sentence as real sporting events like boxing, basketball, football, golf, and tennis. UFC, WWE, TNA, Broadway etc...is just acting.
        LOL! Tennis too. You the man you made me laugh. Snoop obviously is'nt too educated in the situation and was asked by Floyd or someone close to do this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          I guess I won't watch FNF and Shobox tomorrow night. Cancel that HBO subscription, I'm not watching Bradley-Abregu Saturday night.

Time to fire up Sp1keTV, Versus and UFC PPV's...
          Yea me too cause Snoop said so.

Comment

Snoop's will be the next trainer while the other uncle is locked'up. lol

**** senior,, money will end up like hatton if he trains him against pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              LOL I saw this and first that "wtf, 2pac is dead"!!!
              lol i wasnt talking about 2 pac , i was talking about the asian 2pac manny aka 7Pac (the 7 time champion soon to be 8 after he kicks cottos ass)

Comment

lol...............

Comment

floyd lives in a glass house. and hes throwing stones. his whole family is on crack and he wants pacquiao to take a drug test?

guess what......he gets tested b4 and after every fight

mayweather admitted to injecting lydocane b4 every fight

Comment

He's got a point. UFC gives fights we want to see. Boxing keeps giving us bull **** fights

Comment

haha, snoop ripped pacroid. "so Pacqiuao when you get in the ring....Holla!......... from the floor" bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

bitchass
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-16-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X