No announcement yet.

The Challenge: Mayweather Mafia vs. El Cartel De Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    I respect JMM a lot as a fighter, he always wants to fight the best and never backs down from any challenge and deserves to be in the top 3 P4P.

However...Mayweather will be too slick and I think he will counter Marquez all night, either way, I hope we see a good fight and a impressive win for Mayweather then get the showdown with Pacman!
    co-sign. JMM is good fighter who never backs down from a challenge. i think JMM will come out more aggressive at first ( the way PBF likes it) then floyd will start to counter punch him like crazy. after a few rounds FLoyd will be the aggresser stopping JMM

Comment

He'll stop him in the 8th rd after softening him up during the prior 7. Mayweather is to slick, strong, and accurate for JMM.

Comment

I say Floyd wins a UD in all likely-hood but I still think that Marquez gives him a battle. Marquez is far more technical than Hatton or DLH and Floyd did not KO them easily so I don't see him koing Marquez either.

I am placing my money on Marquez because that's what a real fan does, stick by the warrior even if he is an underdog because he puts it all on the line for the fans.

Comment

Marquez Victourious!!

If JMM can put the gloves to Pacman who is just as fast a Mayweather there should be no problem as long a Mayweather stands and fights and trys to show why he is the so called P4P fighter but that probably wont happen cause we all know all he does is dance..he was perfect for the Dancing with the Stars show...Also for Mayweather its about time he fights a real warrior like Marquez, how can you call yourself pound for pound if you have fought nothing but scrubs your whole career..dont get me wrong he fought Castillo and Corley who I thought won by the way but since then who is there. I mean he fought a Zab Judah who can never finish a fight, a past his prime De La Hoya and a Hatton and we all saw what happended to him on Saturday! JMM is all heart and a vicious warrior who never stops lets just hope Mayweather actually fights instead of dance around the ring as usual. He's in for a big shock if he thinks he's going to have a easy fight against JMM..He picked the wrong tune up fight!!!!

Comment

Mayweather is no B grade bum like Pacquiao.

Marquez gets put to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

We all know Mayweather puts people to sleep.

The viewers that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

hey xcaret, u got multiple personality disorder? man ur worse

Comment

Floyd wont be able to run all rounds, sooner or later he will get catch by an upper bomb and feel the power.. Floyd hates to be hit and doesnt know how to react to that.. just watch JLC Vs PBF 1..

Comment

why are people acting like a layoff won't affect floyd? seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
                      why are people acting like a layoff won't affect floyd? seriously.
                      Because they think PBF is not human and can beat anyone with one hand tied behind his back

Comment

Working...
                      X