No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Nope. But they are in close proximity to each other.
    You draft early get me ODELL. We can do an amicable trade beneficial to both of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      You draft early get me ODELL. We can do an amicable trade beneficial to both of us.
      What's your team name? There's 2 I don't recognize.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        What's your team name? There's 2 I don't recognize.
        Trauts Trojans until I think of something a little more wity.

Comment

• Glove hasn't signed in since January 3rd.

Comment

Glove hasn't signed in since January 3rd.
            He's gonna win again.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              He's gonna win again.
              The key to winning could very well be avoiding this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                How about you show up for the draft and pick him yourself. But if you get pick 1, Passing on Brown would be ludicrously stupid. Beckham goes pick 4 or 5 in most leagues

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  How about you show up for the draft and pick him yourself. But if you get pick 1, Passing on Brown would be ludicrously stupid. Beckham goes pick 4 or 5 in most leagues
                  He should go 2 or 3.

Comment

• I had Beckham last year. I probably wouldn't draft him again this year unless he falls to an unrealistic spot. Not because he didn't do well. He had some great games. I'm just afraid his diva-like attitude problem is going to end up getting him suspended again.

Comment

I had Beckham last year. I probably wouldn't draft him again this year unless he falls to an unrealistic spot. Not because he didn't do well. He had some great games. I'm just afraid his diva-like attitude problem is going to end up getting him suspended again.
                      He started off slow last year, but his production was sky high towards the end.

I still remember having one player left to play in the playoffs and needing 22 points to progress. My man ODELL delivered, my opponent was mad .

Comment

Working...
                      X