No announcement yet.

Why do Bernie Sanders..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That's nothing more than an idiotic generalization. Quit watching Fox News and following the Cuckhold Conservative's facebook page.

My degree is in criminology and I currently have two jobs, one of which is my own business. The reason why people want Bernie is because he is not corporate owned like most of the other candidates. He understands that cutting taxes for the wealthy and the major corporations does NOT stimulate economic growth but in fact does the opposite. Any time this happens our economy tanks.

Its not about "free stuff" but rather ending or at least putting a dent in crony capitalism, which is the real problem in our country.
    Bro, got any spare change

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Bro, got any spare change
      Don't spend it all in one place

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        This is what the right wing voters don't understand. They think their taxes are so high because of the "lazy freeloaders who wants them thar free stuffs" (which we all know is code for minorities, even though there are more whites on welfare and foodstamps). Its because the major corporations don't even pay federal taxes. In fact, there are so many loopholes that many of them get money back from the government. They don't "create jobs" with the money they save in taxes, they just keep it for themselves.
        Here's one thing I don't understand.

How does the government giving people health coverage, food stamps, and free education encourages a culture of irresponsibility but bailing out financial institutions because of poor business decisions and greed is totally fine? Do people have any idea how much of that bailout was used to give executives insane bonuses?

Some do abuse the welfare system and they are absolute scum, but if there's one group the government is spoiling, it's these "too big to fail" banks with their tax loopholes and lack of accountability.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          Here's one thing I don't understand.

How does the government giving people health coverage, food stamps, and free education encourages a culture of irresponsibility but bailing out financial institutions because of poor business decisions and greed is totally fine? Do people have any idea how much of that bailout was used to give executives insane bonuses?

Some do abuse the welfare system and they are absolute scum, but if there's one group the government is spoiling, it's these "too big to fail" banks with their tax loopholes and lack of accountability.
          You're absolutely right. The big banks ran their companies into the ground by deliberately giving clients bad stock tips, committing mortgage fraud, securities fraud and God knows how many other illegal and unethical business practices, and the governments hands them over the biggest welfare check in history. No problem. But yet if a struggling person needs food stamps because they can't get a good enough job people go nuts. Not to mention the big corporations get all kinds of government subsidies, corporate welfare. Its amazing how the haves have been able to brainwash and manipulate the have nots.

Comment

Working...
          X