No announcement yet.

So... A few years older... and perhaps a lil wiser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
    l don't teach anymore. l left the academe more than 2 years ago.

l got two grand children now. The first one is the one on my avy, he's 2 and smiles like he ain't worried about anything lol.
    Aww he's cute. I didn't have avatar and signatures on so missed that pic.

Congrats I guess, with a grand child there's new energy for the world huh.

Lmao! That's pugly who looks like Paul. Paulf here actually looks like John.
    Ah yeah pugly haha. Good memory Kadyo, you still got it up there!

Comment

Kadyo is teaching the grand kids now... the way of life and 'how to avoid becoming a *****/*******', lol.

I can't see my avi or signature either, how do I change the settings? I truly remember nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Aww he's cute. I didn't have avatar and signatures on so missed that pic.

Congrats I guess, with a grand child there's new energy for the world huh.

Ah yeah pugly haha. Good memory Kadyo, you still got it up there!
        At my age, go to borrow some energies haha

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Kadyo is teaching the grand kids now... the way of life and 'how to avoid becoming a *****/*******', lol.

I can't see my avi or signature either, how do I change the settings? I truly remember nothing.
        At 2, grandson can count up to 100 in english and he can count up to 10 in 3 other languages.

Click Ucp then click edit options.

Comment

I'll tell you what, if you want to hang with me, you can walk the street while holding my pocket. That sound good to you baby boy?
          sit back down in your rocking chair gramps. Gotta watch that blood pressure.

Comment

lol welcome back son
            Last edited by Unseen; 01-30-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I guess since Obama is leaving, everybody's pardon now?

Comment

Welcome back................

Comment

At my age, go to borrow some energies haha

At 2, grandson can count up to 100 in english and he can count up to 10 in 3 other languages.

Click Ucp then click edit options.
                  Very smart kid. You must be like Mr miagi... will u let him box? haha

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                  sit back down in your rocking chair gramps. Gotta watch that blood pressure.
                  Gramps don't play boxing. Gramps will teach you young ones a lesson and embarrass you in front of your ipad baby boys

If you want to bring me to the thunderdome, then let's clash son, and I aint talking about the mobile phone game.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I guess since Obama is leaving, everybody's pardon now?
                  Looks like it

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Welcome back................
                  Thanks Chups!

How are you?

So why is it dead here? Is boxing not interesting now, is everyone on social media or playing games or what? I suppose we are all getting older and the usual process of priority takes place.

Today was a good day for me. I woke up with no alarm needed, the sun was shining which is rare for this time of the year in the UK and I ate pizza. Today was a good day.

Comment

Sup bro, I seen these fools copy your name and make a fortune on light bulbs! Trademark that ****er!
                    No need for any trdemark. Since you guys were gone my career here went downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      No need for any trdemark. Since you guys were gone my career here went downhill.
                      Don't worry bro. We can circle jerk each other and make each other feel better................

Comment

Working...
                      X