No announcement yet.

Why not Pacquiao vs. Bradley?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LMAO......I already know you didn't watch the video, you wouldn't have posted a response if you watched it.
    You're giving me a link trying to prove people's wide scores for Pac were influenced by hbo. I gave a link with 120+ scores from boxing experts that did not listen to hbo, who had it a blowout for Pac. What's so complicated?

Comment

• Why not have the rematch in April it can be a tune up fight for Pac. So in sept he can have the rematch with Marquez. In two-seconds I'LL get a response from Rome by KO and Mathed the dynamic due d**kriding Bradley nuts sweepstakes Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        You're giving me a link trying to prove people's wide scores for Pac were influenced by hbo. I gave a link with 120+ scores from boxing experts that did not listen to hbo, who had it a blowout for Pac. What's so complicated?
        I gave you a video showing PAc missing tons of punches and getting smacked in the face and HBO/Lederman giving tons of credit to Pac. That shizzle ain't fabricated man, that's what happened in the ring. I ain't trying to prove anything, that stuff has already been proved. But like i said, I already knew you didn't watch it..........I understand if you are scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I thought Peterson beat Ortiz..I thought Kotelnik and Matt's beat Alexander..I felt Cloud lost to Campillo Martinez beat Cintron etc etc..But fact is none of what I felt came to past..That does not change how I feel about these fights..But it also does not change the outcome...
          Most people consider Campillo Cloud and Martinez Cintron straight robberies. Not so much for Peterson Ortiz, the consensus is not there. For Pac Bradley, it's very much there. A great majority had Pac winning widely

Comment

I gave you a video showing PAc missing tons of punches and getting smacked in the face and HBO/Lederman giving tons of credit to Pac. That shizzle ain't fabricated man, that's what happened in the ring. I ain't trying to prove anything, that stuff has already been proved. But like i said, I already knew you didn't watch it..........I understand if you are scared.
            I'll ignore you on this cause you refuse to acknowledge experts who saw it live had it a whitewash, with no hbo in their ear.

I coulda sworn you've boosted Macklin on account of him beating Sturm, and that fight was far closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Why not have the rematch in April it can be a tune up fight for Pac. So in sept he can have the rematch with Marquez. In two-seconds I'LL get a response from Rome by KO and Mathed the dynamic due d**kriding Bradley nuts sweepstakes Lol.
              I missed your two second limit but make it happen man, call Arum up and get it done. I'm all for it, Pac needs to right that wrong anyways. Don't be mad cause Tim stays winning, that's what winners do, you are more than welcome to join the squad, we don't discriminate.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                I'll ignore you on this cause you refuse to acknowledge experts who saw it live had it a whitewash, with no hbo in their ear.

I coulda sworn you've boosted Macklin on account of him beating Sturm, and that fight was far closer.
                Still didn't watch the video did you? Like I said, I thought Pac won by a few rounds on what I saw. But what I saw was far from a "whitewash"

Comment

Still didn't watch the video did you? Like I said, I thought Pac won by a few rounds on what I saw. But what I saw was far from a "whitewash"
                  That's cause you were watching a video edited to fit an agenda. Let me repeat this:

More 11-1 press row scores than 7-5+draw+Bradley win combined

Comment

• Until Pac rematches Bradley and the judges say Pac is the winner, I've no problem recognizing Bradley's win and giving him props. It was a close fight and Pac didn't get the call. Marquez took it out of the judges hands completely. Some people are still not coming to grips over that KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                      Until Pac rematches Bradley and the judges say Pac is the winner, I've no problem recognizing Bradley's win and giving him props. It was a close fight and Pac didn't get the call. Marquez took it out of the judges hands completely. Some people are still not coming to grips over that KO.
                      Do you also give props to Rios, PWill, Cloud for beating Abril, Lara, Campillo?

Comment

Working...
                      X