No announcement yet.

All that barking from Angel Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All that barking from Angel Garcia.

Where's his barking now? He's the first one to be extra loud about injustice that's being done to his son, but when the tables are turned he's as quiet as a mouse.

He's what you call a phony, and an actor.

You are absolutely wrong. He hasn't been quiet at all instead I'm sure he said somethings that will piss people off.

Comment

where's a link, so I can laugh at him even more.

Comment

youtube.com/watch?v=NZGwondJJiY

Comment

That just further validates how fake he is.

Comment

He went off on Herrera during the press conference claiming you can't win with jabs and headbutts

He then proceded to forget Bob Salsas name and claimed they were going to conquer and destroy the great challenger. He gave Salsa the advice not to look too much into the Herrera fight because he won't win like that.

The icing on the cake was another ignorant and idiotic speech about "American Champions" deserving all the support in the world and foreigners should be ashamed of themselves for trying to win titles in the sport of boxing, they belong to murica All this a fight removed from the "I'm coming home" campaign where the Garcia's were 100% Rican .

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Where's his barking now? He's the first one to be extra loud about injustice that's being done to his son, but when the tables are turned he's as quiet as a mouse.

He's what you call a phony, and an actor.
              maybe he's JUST a bias father....my son gets fouled in his soccer games and I yell "FOUL" at the ref...my son commits a foul and I'm quiet...normal **** bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                He gave Salsa the advice not to look too much into the Herrera fight because he won't win like that.
                "Please don't copy the blue print...."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  maybe he's JUST a bias father....my son gets fouled in his soccer games and I yell "FOUL" at the ref...my son commits a foul and I'm quiet...normal **** bro!!
                  I don't have any kids. You may be onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    Damn. I hate to admit but you're right. As much as I dislike the guy, he is only being a father.

Comment

Working...
                    X