60+ Christians massacred in Nigeria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    ... which causes people to kill non-believers. You're so stupid. LOL

You people are so predictable. It's just hilarious.

The violence IS because of Islam. Islam creates extremism, and then you see the type of violence that exists not just in Nigeria & other parts of Africa, but across the entire Muslim world, and non-Muslim world too. Yeah, it's because of lack of resources that a bunch of Muslim extremists decide to blow themselves up outside a Church in Pakistan, killing 80+ innocents. You ****ing monstrosity.

Oh boy, the fun just never ends...

Iran is a moderate Muslim country? ROFLMAO please just stop you dopey ****. You are making yourself look so stupid.

Nope, Muslims slaughtering non-Muslims around the world has absolutely nothing to with Islam. Forget all the passages in the Quran which command Muslims to kill the "unbelievers".

Oh, and talking of Saudi Arabia... is it the 'Zionists' fault that if a person is caught walking down the street with a bible in their hands, they're then thrown into prison? Is it the 'Zionists' fault that non-Muslims are prohibited from entering Mecca & Media, because they're viewed as 'dirty' by Muslims?

Is it because of 'Zionists' that the tiny Christian minority is being driven to extinction in Aceh province, Indonesia?

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Aceh,...sed-28502.html

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...-closures.html

Zionists use their super Jew mind-control techniques to control the minds of Muslims so they persecute non-Muslims... because... well, you know... they're 'Zionists', and that's just what Zionists do.

I'm British you ****ing dummy.

Keep failing.
    You've countered none of my points. This is just an aggressive piece of drivel.

Stay angry dickhead
    Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-31-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

LOL I destroyed all your nonsense, and you have no response. Simple as that.

Too easy.

Comment

LOL I destroyed all your nonsense, and you have no response. Simple as that.

Too easy.
        cool

Comment

Damn dude, I really did destroy you bad though. No wonder you backed off with your tail between your legs. lol

Comment

Damn dude, I really did destroy you bad though. No wonder you backed off with your tail between your legs. lol
            Yea you got me real good

Comment

Kid, you think Muslims blow themselves up outside a Church, killing dozens of innocent non-Muslims... because of a lack of resources. ROFL

Comment

Working...
              X