Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about conspiracy theories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I was a skeptic for the longest time. But the more I look around the more I'm starting to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      What's making you believe it?
      Mostly all of the NSA stuff that's coming out.

One of their former analysts (Russ Tice) claimed that they had wiretaps on Obama when he was a Senator and on Supreme Court judge Samuel Alito among others. It sounded so far fetched when I first heard it but as time goes by we are finding out that domestic spying is indeed happening, and on a massive scale.

So maybe the wiretaps were true after all. And maybe they were doing it for legal, national security reasons.....or maybe they were doing it in order to blackmail high level officials to gain power over them.

That last possibility might still be difficult to accept but it doesn't seem as ridiculous to me as it once did.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-05-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Both the Holocaust and 911 never happened.

Comment

I pitty conspiracy theory idiots because state help is unavailable to them.

Comment

No..........the only conspiracy I think there's something weird is the death of JFK.

Anything else is bat s**t crazy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              And which ones do you belive ?

Do you think the illuminati exist ?
              Do you belive there trying to kill off the world population?
              Do you belive in the bible?
              Do you belive that the government can control the weather?
              Etc....

Please explain and if you don't have anything smart to say don't answer plz.
              I don't believe anyone is trying to kill off the world population. There is so much money to be made off of keeping sick people alive. Pharmacies, Drug Manufacturers, Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, etc.

And yes I believe the government can control the weather because whenever I take the bike out on a day with 0% chance of rain, it ****ing rains.

Comment

I don't believe any of those you mentioned.

And a lot of the stuff you hear doesn't worry me one bit.

I know one guy who believes everything is a conspiracy. You could literally make something up and as long it is the government conspiring against the average Joe he would believe it

I would like to know more about chem trails, specifically exactly what is being spread into the atmosphere.

Comment

I haven't heard a single conspiracy theory that was even remotely believeable.

Comment

I can see the idea RFID chip becoming progressively more on the agenda . The direction towards a cashless society has momentum and is moving towards that direction rather than away from it.

Comment

I believe the so called "war on Terror' has been used and abused by our governments to totally change the world we live in where greater control in the Middle East and Africa has been effected and far more government intrusion in our lives. The world is a far less happy and free place as a result.

Comment

Working...
                      X