Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Rigo Pull A Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like both guys, but truth be told the punches that hurt the most are the ones u dont see coming, even if they arent so hard. and rigo has all the skill in the word to do that. andre ward chad dawson perfect example , andre isnt known as a power puncher at all, but he landed punches dawson didnt see coming.

Comment

so for the people who think rigo cant hurt donaire, thats just silly talk imo. its boxing!

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight only reason everyone is hyping Rigo is because hes an obscure fighter that nobody outside Hardcore Boxing fans knows about. It's a pick em fight both are fast, skilled and powerful.

Comment

Rigo got pop, if you believe what you are saying you must be blowing smoke my friend

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Rigo has no power lol

We've see Donaire hurt and running something you accuse Rigo of against far lesser punchers than Rigondeaux.

Rigo has floored or stopped everyone he has faced; Kennedy only ever down once Rigo dropped him 5 times, Marroquinn; don't think he'd ever been dropped; down twice.
            Willie Casey had never been down, he got absolutely wrecked.
            Ramos; Undefeated world champion, had never been down, shut out and dropped twice.

Go look at Donaires opponents, they'd all been down several times or stopped previously and many was well on the slide. (Arce, Nishioka, Sydorenko was all shot to ****, nothing but names)
            I
            didnt know that , very interesting ...........

Comment

One is getting underrated..the other overrated..

I think they'll match up well...All Rigo's gotta do is watch for the big lefts (hooks, uppercuts, etc.) and time Donaire..Rigo needs to do what he did to Ramos and tag that body hard and take Donaire in to deep waters as well...

Donaire will always have a punchers chance..but don't sleep on Rigo's power either one bit!..

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                Rigo got pop, if you believe what you are saying you must be blowing smoke my friend
                That is true but opponents Nonito has faced also got pop and never once has Nonito ever wobbled as close to Rigo. Plus Nonito has withstood harder punches and Rigo gets wobbled by punches that barely hit him. Ricardo Cordoba loss a SD to Rigo that many feel Cordoba won. The same Cordoba who got KOed by Bernard Dunne and was knocked down 4 times in the match.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  Rigo has nothing to hurt Donaire so I don't see Rigo taking chances and will be on the run all night long.
                  ol' feather fists rigondeaux...
                  what the f**k you on about

Comment

That is true but opponents Nonito has faced also got pop and never once has Nonito ever wobbled as close to Rigo. Plus Nonito has withstood harder punches and Rigo gets wobbled by punches that barely hit him. Ricardo Cordoba loss a SD to Rigo that many feel Cordoba won. The same Cordoba who got KOed by Bernard Dunne and was knocked down 4 times in the match.

Comment

Lmao that is like me saying ''Vasquez Jr dropped a SD to Donaire in a fight many feel Vasquez Jr won''

You're so biased its unreal.

Comment

Working...
                      X