Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Fat Dan calls BS on Mayweather picking Alexander...you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    You have decent fights....

and you have shlt fights....

This is a shlt fight!
    No.

You have great fights.

Then you have decent fights.

Then you have **** fights.

A great fight would be Martinez or even still your hero Pacquiao, well for me at least anyway

A decent fight would be Guerrero.

A **** fight would be Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      No.

You have great fights.

Then you have decent fights.

Then you have **** fights.

A great fight would be Martinez or even still your hero Pacquiao, well for me at least anyway

A decent fight would be Guerrero.

A **** fight would be Alexander.
      Thats what im saying....its a shlt fight!

Comment

I agree, i dont think he's fighting Devon next

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          So ur saying he's using a garbage fight as a escape route to justify another garbage fight?
          Well, yes.

Not that i agree that Guerrero is a garbage fight, im sure we'll agree that isn't as bad as a Devon fight, yeah?

So by telling everyone it looks like it will be Alexander and we all then legging it to our computers/phones, doing finger press ups in preparation for the fury we are about to unleash on the internet over a fight as **** as this one only to then see a tweet from

@FloydMayweather
          lololol only joking chappies trololol i'll be tussling with me old pal Robbie Guerrero and not Devon Alexander like i trolled you all with earlier LMAO Looooolz #MayweathersAFunny****

Then we're all like aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh praise the LAAAAAAAWWWWWWD that it's not Alexander and just look at the Guerrero fight by using the ''well at least it's not Alexander eh chappies'' comment.

Something like that.

Comment

You have decent fights....

and you have shlt fights....

This is a shlt fight!
            Guerrero would be a semi-decent fight.

Alexander would be a shit fight.

Comment

Bullshlt is an understatement....IVe been heckling this for years...Floyd is a joke. Picking a feather fisted hurt opponent for a strap. JCCjr PPV numbers will be better than this. Floyds a coward. Always has been Always will be....Its his Legacy!
              Pac-Boy..youve got to get a grip on yourself. Im concerned you havent come to terms with your heros recent vicious KO by a lw..you must seek help immediately to control these outburst towards Floyd!
              This passive aggressiveness is just not healthy, try taking a nap..see my sig for proper positions. Get well good friend.

Comment

Thats what im saying....its a shlt fight!
                You misread the post you laughed at.

Comment

No wonder why he insists on having superstar Canelo as a co-feature. This is a bad bad move for Canelo if he accepts this. Canelo vs Trout on a separate date and as a main event would be far more lucrative. Floyd will never fight Canelo, anyway. It's a lose-lose situation for the ginger kid.

Comment

Maybe Floyd wants a "tune up fight"? He has been out for over a year, showed some rust or age against Cotto, and was in jail for 2 months. A fight with someone like Devon is probably the closest he could get to tune a up.

Comment

It probably is BS but if it is why does Floyd say this BS? It makes

Comment

Working...
                      X