Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr. at 140 Lbs. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez sr by brutal left to the body in 8. For anyone thinking manny stops sr. Is just plain crazy sr was only stopped and the end of his career . I think manny folds under the pressure and the ability to not be able to hurt sr..another factor people bring up stamina.. that pacs high octane fury would be around in the later rounds while sr would fade plz jcc never had stamina issues from what I remember if anything mannys legs were always a question in that time, now that with chavez brutal body work would equal night night to manny. Reason pac loses fantasy fights is Barrera and morales were in wars I mean brutal wars before manny . Margs was a beastly 147 and I still believe like others is the reason floyd retired whitaker out points manny all day as does Taylor. Pac is good don't get me wrong but some of these guysbin their prime were diff animals
    joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Chavez sr. was an offensive minded fighter. I really don't think an offensive fighter does well against pac past or present. You have to box pac to beat him. You come at pac you will get punished by his combinations.
      Last edited by TRTboy; 11-27-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
        Pac would get toyed with until Chavez decides to ko his punk a$$$$$. Pac speed wont be a factor like people think. You have to have ring IQ to use speed effectively and pac already proved that his ring IQ is a joke that his speed was nothing against jmm. It is a clear mismatch. Were talking about a fighter that was supposed to be a two handed fighter and that he improved so much over the years only to get humiliated by an old blown up Marquez. Pac is a media hype created fighter nothing but a smoke screen fooling people into thinking that pac is some great fighter and I almost believed it until Marquez exposed him.
        Pac style is tailor made for Marquez but it doesn't mean he is greater than Pac even after the ko. Pac was 112 WBC champ and lineal champ at the young age of 19. By 24 he was already a 3 divisions champ and 2 divisions lineal champ. This was happened even before Pac became popular and the media on his back. So I'm sorry to say this but you are an idiot sir.
        Last edited by straightleft; 11-27-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          Pac style is tailor made for Marquez but it doesn't mean he is greater than Pac even after the ko. Pac was 112 WBC champ and lineal at the young age of 19. By 24 he was already a 3 divisions champ and 2 divisions lineal champ. This was happened even before Pac became popular and media on his back. So I'm sorry to say this but you are an idiot sir.
          This is a 50/50 fight. JCC would be the greatest fighter Pac has ever fought. Pac would be JCCs toughest in my opinion. JCCs body work would be the deciding factor if the fight goes late. Flip side is if Pac cuts JCC which is likely. Ive played this fight dozens of times on fight night champ. Its a fun fight which Im going to partake in right now. BTW for the pac never wins fantasy fights crowd, Pac will be retiring relatively soon and will thus begin winning most fantasy fights.

Comment

Chavez slowly breaks him down and finishes him in the later rounds
            joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              your thoughts?
              this would be a great fight, I got Chavez though, smarter guy. much more clever IMHO.

sorry for the Necro, this is a great thread to bump from time to time

Comment

Working...
              X