Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley! all that muscle, where's the punching power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Yeah, what I wanna know is where the hell has Pacman's gone. Bradley could've went clubbing after the fight.
    That same goes for Pacman's face, he could have join Bradley to that club and have a concert the same time. Maybe Bradley can be a back up singer in his wheelchair.

HBO couldn't even find a replay of Bradley hitting Pacman's in the face.
    Last edited by nutz_n_ya_face; 07-05-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
      Yeah, if he wanted to chill on the dance floor in a wheelchair lol.
      HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA now that's funny.

Comment

muscle doesn't equal power.

look at most bodybuilders, featherweights can punch 10x harder than a 220 lb bodybuilder

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          And i'll just assume you've never had your ankle twisted like that because you wouldn't be saying anything if you did.
          The point is all that strength training and conditioning work he did didn't prepare him well for Pac's explosiveness. He was shocked and had to push his body more than it could tolerate and shit broke.

Comment

Don't really need it IMO, he doesn't a lot of things well to make of for the Lack Of Power

fans just get caught up and fall in love with Power but that is not the only way to win a Boxing Match as Bradley has Proven Time and Time again even against fighters who was Bigger, Stronger and Faster fighter that he can still get the job done without his Power

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Don't really need it IMO, he doesn't a lot of things well to make of for the Lack Of Power

fans just get caught up and fall in love with Power but that is not the only way to win a Boxing Match as Bradley has Proven Time and Time again even against fighters who was Bigger, Stronger and Faster fighter that he can still get the job done without his Power
              But he clearly lost. I would probably givin Bradley 5 rounds the most and that's being generous.

Comment

When it comes to power just like speed...either you have it or you don't. Some people with muscle have power some don't..it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
                  But he clearly lost. I would probably givin Bradley 5 rounds the most and that's being generous.
                  it wasn't because of the Lack of Power, Bradley should have fought that fight like he did the Last 3 Rounds of that fight by letting Pacquiao come to him and Countering

I would pick Bradley in a rematch over Pacquiao with no hesitation and despite the lack of "POWER"
                  Last edited by sicko; 07-05-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                    muscle doesn't equal power.

look at most bodybuilders, featherweights can punch 10x harder than a 220 lb bodybuilder
                    Bruce Lee was 5'10 130 lbs and could knockout a 200 pound man

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                      Bruce Lee was 5'10 130 lbs and could knockout a 200 pound man
                      Yea..a 200lb man who wasn't equally trained in the arts.

Comment

Working...
                      X