Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Post Pictures of your set up thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya'll collect a lot of games. i don't normally keep games after i finish em and get all the trophies though. i had a good amount but down to two ever since i got battlefield 3, they just sat on the shelf. might as well get some of my money back.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          ya'll collect a lot of games. i don't normally keep games after i finish em and get all the trophies though. i had a good amount but down to two ever since i got battlefield 3, they just sat on the shelf. might as well get some of my money back.

sometimes i play a game i like so much i decide to keep it and play it over and over again lol, wheres your pics of your set up?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            sometimes i play a game i like so much i decide to keep it and play it over and over again lol, wheres your pics of your set up?
            i only got a PS3 slim with battlefield 3 and fight night champion. didn't think it was worth taking pics lol. also got a 46" inch samsung.

but yeah, if it's a series i really love that goes a long way. when i get hitman later this year i'm keeping that shit for life.

Comment

Not as good as some peoples in here but oh well...

Comment

I probably have the worst set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post

nice set up, what software are you running on ur pc?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    nice set up, what software are you running on ur pc?
                    software? windows? im kinda confused by your question. are you talking about the drawing pad? that's Photoshop cs5 and the emulator, that's snes9x.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      software? windows? im kinda confused by your question. are you talking about the drawing pad? that's Photoshop cs5 and the emulator, that's snes9x.

is it a regular computer or a gaming pc? If its a gaming pc what are the specs...

Comment

Working...
                      X