Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if marquez is competitive against Manny, what then?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a dumb thread. Marquez has fought 3 competitive fights with Pacman. Whats gonna change?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      This TS just picks and chooses whatever fits his agenda. This is one of those clowns who berate Paq's previous opponents: they're weak, weight-drained, old, washed-up, you name it. In short, he's just an overrated boxer who cherry picked his way to the top. Come fight night, this same clown expects Paq to massacre his opponent, while he expects NOTHING from his opponent. Hehe... why would you expect such thing to an overrated boxer? It's stupid.

Pefect example is his constant whining and crying why Paq won't fight young, undefeated hungry lions. Well, he did in his last fight and Bradly barely did anything that amounts to winning. And this clown is still crying. Wake up, kid.
      Cause Marquez was way out of his league at 144, or so it seemed, in 2009. Then fast forward to a 2 year older Marquez, at the same weight class, against a more offensive fighter. You'd have thought Pacquiao was at least good enough to knock him down or out. Marquez was older was coming off a tough fight against Katsidis at 135 where he was knocked down, and fought some unknown guy Likar Ramos. The ending said Pacquiao by stoppage all over it. But Pacquiao proved to be overrated in that fight, and Mayweather's win over Marquez looked tha much more impressive because of how easy he made it look against a younger Marquez.

This will be Manny Pacquiao's 4th try at trying to get the fans approval that he can beat Marquez. While Mayweather's only try, he sonned Marquez and angered the fans for picking him. Even I was angry but I give him more credit now because Marquez is better than I thought at 140-147.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        This is a dumb thread. Marquez has fought 3 competitive fights with Pacman. Whats gonna change?
        This thread was before their third fight. He just bumped it.

Comment

Working...
        X