No announcement yet.

Is David Haye For Real? My Take!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye For Real? My Take!

For 3 years he talked non stop trash about the Klitschko's. Saying how they weren't real fighters, and how he woukd brutally KO Wladamir & save the division. He promised he wound't let his UK fans down and said this is gonna be a all out war and so on & on.

And he goes out tonight & performs like that? And then after the fight blames a broken little toe. Really man are you for real?

A broken little toe aint even a legit injury. Rocky Marciano fought with near slipped discs in his back and still won. Harry Greb fought with one eye & still won. Roy Jones broke his hand against Hopkins and still won. Floyd Mayweather had a jacked up shoulder & still managed to beat Jose Luis Castillio.

MMA fighter Don Frye had both his ankles broke against Ken Shamrock and still fought hard & won. The list goes on.

But to use this as a excuse is beyond a joke. And then Adam Booth says who knows how this fight goes without the toe injury.

A injury on a little toe, this is to funny Is the big excuse why you lost?

David Haye beyond let himself, his fans & boxing down tonight. We all know what Wladamir's style about, but to talk the way Haye did, and perform like that is beyond a joke.

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah fuk david haye!!!..........................

Comment

when it took haye 20 mins to come out I dot know why but I just had this feeling that this fight was gonna be ****.

Comment

Working...
        X