Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd cowardly ducked Cotto and Margarito. Why he can't do the same to Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    what are you trying to say?

hatton,cotto,margarito,de la hoya were at their best? and now shane mosley?

they all came from a loss and most of them were fought at catch weight.

I don't know if you've seen his fights against JMM..how come that was harder for him then it is now???
    You know he was at different weight classes when they were supposedly "at their best" even though we are all aware now that having 1 loss means you are not as good as you were in Hatton and Cotto's case.

Other than Clottey who came off of a close loss, who did Manny fight coming off of a loss recently? Oh yeah and wow 2 catch weights against naturally much bigger men, those poor large slowpokes

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      the thing is floyd might fight less but when he's fighting he's fighting good fighters he fought hatton when he had his zero he fought de la hoya at a good weight and he toyed with JMM the guy who gave pac two big beatings..yea yea floyd was havier that night but even JMM said that floys is the best..he even said that floyd is too good for pac..pac fights heavier fighters at catch weight but why not fight martinez??? A solid fighter..I mean every fight they sign roach will tell you that they gonna win..he didnt talk that big when he fought JMM..I bet he would predict a victory if pac faced martinez..

peace out

the truth is top rank built him and his career..that's why arum has a big share

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        One thing in common in these 2, they are the elite welterweights at some point in Floyd weight division who has a legitimate threat to beat Floyd and so is Pac! It's common knowledge in unbiased boxing fans Floyd is coward. He used fake retirement, fake vacation, fake OST as alibi to avoid them.
        At least he didn't duck Yuri Foreman. Now that would be embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          One thing in common in these 2, they are the elite welterweights at some point in Floyd weight division who has a legitimate threat to beat Floyd and so is Pac! It's common knowledge in unbiased boxing fans Floyd is coward. He used fake retirement, fake vacation, fake OST as alibi to avoid them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
            At least he didn't duck Yuri Foreman. Now that would be embarrassing.
            Pac knows his limitation when asked about the possible Foreman fight back then. He honestly admitted Foreman was too big for him at 154 beside there is no money in that fight. Fast forward of today, you honestly think Foreman has a chance of beating Pac after what Cotto did to him and after what Pac did to Margarito who weighed in 17 lbs over him?

Comment

SMH Floyd never fought Margarito, because of Arum. and how do you duck two boxers who aren't a threat at all. You lost me when you said he ducked them because they were threats to Mayweather, in what way, back that up

Comment

people can say floyd would have beaten them both but he still ducked them and is ducking pac. floyds resume at welterweight is thin as hell. look at all these guys he never fought who was/is at 147 during floyds time.

manny pacquiao
                miguel cotto
                joshua clottey
                luis collazo
                kermit cintron
                carlos quintana
                andre berto
                antonio margarito
                paul williams
                mike jones
                victor ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  SMH Floyd never fought Margarito, because of Arum. and how do you duck two boxers who aren't a threat at all. You lost me when you said he ducked them because they were threats to Mayweather, in what way, back that up
                  Truth be told, Cotto was never a threat to Mayweather, sure he was hyped up to be a threat, but I could easily see the outcome of Mayweather out boxing Cotto all night.

Another thing, we just really don't know how much of a threat is Margarito?? Has he always sucked, has he won any fair fights, we really don't know if he beat anyone fairly, I think its sad, but technically you can go back years before he got caught and question has he been cheating.

And If he was cheating he was still losing right and left.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Truth be told, Cotto was never a threat to Mayweather, sure he was hyped up to be a threat, but I could easily see the outcome of Mayweather out boxing Cotto all night.

Another thing, we just really don't know how much of a threat is Margarito?? Has he always sucked, has he won any fair fights, we really don't know if he beat anyone fairly, I think its sad, but technically you can go back years before he got caught and question has he been cheating.

And If he was cheating he was still losing right and left.
                    ill give u that about margarito, we dont know how good he really is/was but if floyd can fight hatton, who got rocked by collazo and then went running back down to jr welterweight after a gift decison, he could have got in there with cotto after he beat mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                      ill give u that about margarito, we dont know how good he really is/was but if floyd can fight hatton, who got rocked by collazo and then went running back down to jr welterweight after a gift decison, he could have got in there with cotto after he beat mosley.
                      Yea he could have, and should have, I dunno about some of these boxers, but If I was as good as they say they are, and could beat everyone so easily, I would by wiping the floor clean with my whole division.

Comment

Working...
                      X