No announcement yet.

The Freddie Roach/Mike Tyson job conversation transcript

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Freddie Roach/Mike Tyson job conversation transcript

I posted this in another thread, but it deserves it own, honestly.

The conversation went like this........

Iron Mike : Freddie, I hate to do this, but I'm in financial ruin.....Can you please give me a job at your gym, possibly as a trainer?

Freddie : Gee....Sorry Mike, I think we're booked. I just hired that lazy **** Michael Moorer as a trainer, you know, the one who needed Teddy Atlas to basically verbally rape him infront of the world before he'd get off his ass to capture the Heavyweight title?

Iron Mike : Oh.....I see. Well, listen.....Please don't tell anybody about this, okay? I don't want people to know even more about my personal life than they already do, y'know?

Freddie : Absolutely. You know you're my friend Mike, and I respect you. I would never do something like that to you.......

Iron Mike : Thanks for trying, Freddie....

**Phone hangs up**

**Numbers are heard being dialed**

Freddie : Yeah, this is Freddie Roach. Mike Tyson is completely bankrupt and hard up for money, he just reached out to me for a job and I shot the poor bastard right down. Let's go public with this, it'll draw more attention to me and Manny.....

LOL. So ****ing true man. It was a low-blow. Don't know what Freddie was trying to achieve...

At-least Mike's got FN4 and that new Hangover trailer...

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      LOL. So ****ing true man. It was a low-blow. Don't know what Freddie was trying to achieve...

At-least Mike's got FN4 and that new Hangover trailer...

I love that trailer.

I feel the complete opposite about Freddie.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I love that trailer.

I feel the complete opposite about Freddie.
        Why the hell couldn't Roach give him a job anyway? Isn't he a millionaire?
        He could have just had him around for the Pacquiao camp even.

But like you're saying, if you can't give him a job, don't tell everyone and make a fool out of the man.

I dunno, strange...

Comment

Freddie Roach is kind of an arsehole.

You look at him and see the kid from Jerry Maguire and think he ain't bad is he. He is: Somewhat of a ****.

Also the fact if Khan gets sparked tommorow he'll drop him like a hot potato covered in Cat AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post

You look at him and see the kid from Jerry Maguire and think he ain't bad is he. He is: Somewhat of a ****.

Also the fact if Khan gets sparked tommorow he'll drop him like a hot potato covered in Cat AIDS.
            100% truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post

lol, hey sparked you still confident in Barrera tomorrow? Remember we had a few convos about the fight like 5-6 weeks ago. I still think Khan will do the job.

Comment

hope tyson will KO roach

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  lol, hey sparked you still confident in Barrera tomorrow? Remember we had a few convos about the fight like 5-6 weeks ago. I still think Khan will do the job.
                  I've change my mind completely, just looking at the black and white, which might be wrong.

But, I think Khan might smash him up, and look great. As long as he keeps it long and keep his hands up protecting his temples. Khan TKO.

Comment

This thread deserves so many more replies.......I'm falling off.

Comment

Working...
                    X