Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Thread On This Page Is About Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another wannabe gangster **** outta here *****h

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
      another wannabe gangster **** outta here *****h
      another Black Man wannabe **** outta here
      B1TCH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
        who the fuk says imbecile? u english mcmuffin' kracka or wannabe kracka
        take ur english mcmuffin azz back to Thomas' house u pantyhouse wearin' special ed w/helmet mutha****a!
        Listen to yourself you scum bag. Take your burgerking overweight eating ass back to the grocery store.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
          if your a boxing fan you would remember how roberto duran the light weight champ moved to welter weight to defeat a prime and undefeated sugar ray leonard, perhaps the greatest welter weight ever. marquez mayweather could have been a repeat of history but it was not. your lord and master pacquiao didnt want nothing to do a fighter that makes him look completely beatable and human ever again after winning split decision over him so marquez a man who exemplifies what is great about boxing challenges the best welter weight floyd mayweather. he couldnt achieve what roberto duran did but, ignorant non boxing fans like you will never understand that because your d!ck lick on a single fighter your not a fan of boxing your a fan of pacquiao.
          yes, another ***** self proclaimed boxing fan.

Comment

damn you dumb ass ****** read the threads again

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Listen to yourself you scum bag. Take your burgerking overweight eating ass back to the grocery store.
              LMAO @ me being overweight! only thing overweight about me is the $$$
              in my pocket....

your head is overweight like manny's filled with stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                yes, another ***** self proclaimed boxing fan.
                did roberto duran move up from light weight to welter weight to defeat sugar ray leonard?

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
                  did roberto duran move up from light weight to welter weight to defeat sugar ray leonard?

duran's last fight was at welterweight with Wellington Wheatley before the leonard fight.

i saw it in boxrec too.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                    duran's last fight was at welterweight with Wellington Wheatley before the leonard fight.

i saw it in boxrec too.
                    the light weight champ defeated the unbeaten welter weight champ.

Comment

As a Floyd Mayweather fan it is a little annoying the amount of threads about him especially how he isn't involved in boxing at this particular time.

Comment

Working...
                      X