Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is Fishy with Freddie Roach, GOLDENBOY paid Roach to bring him Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
    Oh please, every major trainer knows how just about every other major fighter trains. I highly doubt Roach would put his whole salary at risk just because he 'knows how Oscar trains'. I for one agree with the theory of this thread and think there's always something fishy with DLH fights recently. In fact my theory is that Hoya is going to pretend to be hurt and basically draw the fight out to make it more exciting than it should be just to give the fans a thrilling experience when really he could KO Pacman in the first round if he wanted to, but I think he'll save him for later rounds.
    Keep in mind this is the same Hoya that bombed out iron chinned Mayorga at like 30 lbs heavier than Pac, and dropped Mayorga in the 1st round...
    oscar wont pretend to be hurt that would risk him getting called out on it,in order for oscar to look good why will he pretend to be hurt? thats a bit too far because he wants an amazing showing against pacman so he can be p4p number 1! and floyd jr will come out of retirement or oscar will fight margarito first and take him out in mexico... with the pacman fight he will make it competitive for a few rounds then knock out pacman in round 6.

the knockout will be from flurry and roach will throw the towel.

this fight will look like cotto vs margarito expect oscar is more skilled then margarito and pacman is not as strong as cotto, oscar will make manny feel his power in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      I think you've gone a little too far with the conspiracy theories, though this is all just one big WWE event imho.
      yeah the funny thing about that though is DLH/Pac is just a poor imitation of wrestling

**im pretty sure, and I recall reading it somewhere else, but I've heard that out of all the sports done on PPV ....Wrestling does the best.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
        yeah the funny thing about that though is DLH/Pac is just a poor imitation of wrestling

**im pretty sure, and I recall reading it somewhere else, but I've heard that out of all the sports done on PPV ....Wrestling does the best.
        WWE is the ****! I still watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
          You do realize that of all the great fighters Oscar has fought only 4 guys have beaten him, two of whom can be argued about. The only man to ever KO Oscar was Bhop and he was the light heavy king a few months ago. Even god couldnt put together a plan for a flywieght-lightweight to come up and ko oscar.

You also realize that those fights were when Oscar was in his prime and that Oscar was in tip top condition when he fought those guys.

If you can get busted up by a light hitter, you are not the same fighter you used to be.

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          Oh please, every major trainer knows how just about every other major fighter trains. I highly doubt Roach would put his whole salary at risk just because he 'knows how Oscar trains'. I for one agree with the theory of this thread and think there's always something fishy with DLH fights recently. In fact my theory is that Hoya is going to pretend to be hurt and basically draw the fight out to make it more exciting than it should be just to give the fans a thrilling experience when really he could KO Pacman in the first round if he wanted to, but I think he'll save him for later rounds.
          Keep in mind this is the same Hoya that bombed out iron chinned Mayorga at like 30 lbs heavier than Pac, and dropped Mayorga in the 1st round...
          Well, if you're actually a boxing trainer then I'd believe you...but are you?

I doubt Roach would put his entire salary at risk if he didn't know his fighter could win.

And no this DLH isn't even close to the DLH that KO'd Mayorga back then.

Originally posted by Domain View Post
          lol you believe that? then you are naive.

It is fishy because Oscar is still fast watch the forbes fight he pulled the trigger up to the 12th round! and he looked very good stamina wise.

he unleashed like 25 punches straight on forbes trying to get him out and didnt gas.

Pacman wont be able to escape that flurry from oscar he sucks at defense and moving back...Roach sold pacman out!
          Oscar and Forbes put me to sleep.

And contrary to what you think I believe Manny will be able to defend against Oscars punches.

You mean Oscar threw 25 punches straight and could'nt put Forbes down?

Punches that were supposed to land in the Marquez fight didnt land and that was against a weight drained Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            WWE is the ****! I still watch that.
            lol stopped watching WWE when I got to high school.

i dunno it just kinda fazed out, if you get me. Plus I watched one of the Wrestlemania's 1 or 2 year's back .. must say good move in getting out of Wrestling for me as IMO John Cena is dreadful to watch + listen to.

still though people talk about society declining and what not, and I'd have to say the sheer amount of people that still watch wrestling kind of amazes me

I mean it appears regularly on Network cable, has PPV's every month

**pre determined outcomes or not, you could accurately say Pro Wrestling is more popular then Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
              This one doesn't do ****. She got a big ass tho kid.
              Whatta shame ...this biach don't do ****...that is a waste of talent right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                lol stopped watching WWE when I got to high school.

i dunno it just kinda fazed out, if you get me. Plus I watched one of the Wrestlemania's 1 or 2 year's back .. must say good move in getting out of Wrestling for me as IMO John Cena is dreadful to watch + listen to.

still though people talk about society declining and what not, and I'd have to say the sheer amount of people that still watch wrestling kind of amazes me

I mean it appears regularly on Network cable, has PPV's every month

**pre determined outcomes or not, you could accurately say Pro Wrestling is more popular then Boxing.
                this the only reason I watch WWE still

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Whatta shame ...this biach don't do ****...that is a waste of talent right there!!!
                  andressa_soares_mulher_melancia

thats the name of the picture..try those in google

Comment

Working...
                  X