Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Garcia didn't even win the first fight. Morales won that fight... a draw at most.

Morales is one of my favorite fighters of all time but he lost that fight. He made Garcia look bad though, busted his nose, made him look amateurish at times.

Quote:

When Garcia puts every guy he's fought on their ass then lets compare power.

He's more active and more accurate, he delivers his power more efficiently but that doesn't necessarily mean he hits harder than Garcia. If they both threw their hardest shot and you used a machine to measure their power, my guess is there wouldn't be much between them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oc9979

Funny how they talk sht about Morales but they dont talk about Maidana struggling with an old Morales. Some people thought Morales won that fight.

Maidana is one of the most overrated fighters in recent years. Chop chop nearly beat him in Argentina, Morales nearly beat him, Alexander beat him up and nearly stopped him. Why is he still headlining on HBO? Because he's an aggressive hispanic fighter with tattoos?
    All I'm saying is, a good amount of people had it a draw or Morales winning.

As far power goes, Garcia hasn't dropped anyone of note let alone stopped them. Especially when you consider his size. Matthysse has been dropping guys with gracing shots and even while they're going backwards. So it's more than just accuracy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      All I'm saying is, a good amount of people had it a draw or Morales winning.

As far power goes, Garcia hasn't dropped anyone of note let alone stopped them. Especially when you consider his size. Matthysse has been dropping guys with gracing shots and even while they're going backwards. So it's more than just accuracy.

The GARSH is swift and anticlimatic, you never see it coming... just when you think Matthysse has the fight SNAP! Like a cobra it strikes! Brutal and swift.

Comment

• Meant to vote for Garcia by KO.

I think lucas is a hype job, could be wrong but i know where my money is going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
          Meant to vote for Garcia by KO.

I think lucas is a hype job, could be wrong but i know where my money is going.

Last edited by miniq; 08-29-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirah View Post
            Nice article in the Ring Magazine...

ring tv. craveonline.com/blog/180519-matthysse-remains-focused-in-firpos-shadow
            Yes, nice article. Here's the link
            http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...-firpos-shadow

Comment

As far power goes, Garcia hasn't dropped anyone of note let alone stopped them.
              He dropped Zab, just like Matthysse.

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              I think lucas is a hype job

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed
                Quote:

As far power goes, Garcia hasn't dropped anyone of note let alone stopped them.

He dropped Zab, just like Matthysse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtiz

I think lucas is a hype job

IMAGE#1
                I said someone of note. Someone like Alexander... Who hasn't dropped Judah lol.

Comment

I said someone of note. Someone like Alexander... Who hasn't dropped Judah lol.

Typical hater...You keep moving the goal post son.

ONE word: Kostya.

That is what I expected The Machine to do to Zab...

Comment

• Truth is Walter Matthysse had a nice KO ratio with those cabbies in Argentina and then he met, Cintron and Williams. His whole life changed...

Lucas, meet Danny. :blow:

Hype works better in South America.

Comment

• Bad ass whip.

Breakfast of a champion

Comment

Working...
                      X