No announcement yet.

Anybody's wife that has to sweep him off the floor's a P&$sY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody's wife that has to sweep him off the floor's a P&$sY

It started off as a joke and I guess dude got mad for real?

Give me a rematch?

One last attempt lol

This garbage is actually on TV?

Comment

fuk this garbage

Comment

I never seen a thugg with rules, if dude wanted to scrap dude aint no damn old man tell you to stop right there gonna stop you lol.

Comment

That's what I'm saying, dude ain't a thug. He said he from the streets, he been to prison, I guess all that toughness got taken away after his KO. He's a p^#$y. How in the world do you sucker punch a guy, knock that guy down with that sucker punch, and then you end up on the floor sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            I never seen a thugg with rules, if dude wanted to scrap dude aint no damn old man tell you to stop right there gonna stop you lol.
            He stopped because he really don't want it with little man....he realizes he would have been DEAD if it weren't for the cameras.

Plus he wants RULES NOW? 'Let's get in the ring'....Gitcho fat, stiff, dumbass daphuck outta here.

Next time he'll be taking his wife....prolly banged out on the low already.

Comment

I would have stabbed his big ass from the get go, he's lucky he only got knocked out.

Comment

Something I don't understand is when the dude Tank (Fat Belly Dude) says "That was a walk in the park" referring to when he got knocked out. Like what does he mean by that? It's easy for him to get knocked out? He doesn't care about getting whooped?

Comment

That young kid is a strong mother fuker. That's a big dude he threw to the ground. I understand wrestling and leverage but he's still strong to keep a big guy like that off of him.

That ko was nice, dude sucker punched him and got wrecked. Good work by the young kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    That young kid is a strong mother fuker. That's a big dude he threw to the ground. I understand wrestling and leverage but he's still strong to keep a big guy like that off of him.

That ko was nice, dude sucker punched him and got wrecked. Good work by the young kid.
                    I agree. Not only strong with his own punching but he took that sucker punch like a Champion!! Dude got dropped and got back up right away like it was nothing. And he got out that head lock to end up putting the other man to sleep. I just watched the whole episode of these clips. Fat Belly Tank really got his bell rung. They were asking him what his wife's name was and all he could say was his ex wife's name.

Comment

Working...
                    X