Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running away unarmed. Another guy is chasing with a gun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      which case was self defense? Treyvon was fighting for his life. Literally.

And he lost. He just wanted to go home, but Zimmerman wasn't having that. He had to end his life. Anyone defending this pig is seriously ****ed in the head.
      im with this guy, and no im not black. How can someone call for help when they are the one with the gun??? how ppl can defend this zimmerman is really mindbogglling.

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
        im with this guy, and no im not black. How can someone call for help when they are the one with the gun??? how ppl can defend this zimmerman is really mindbogglling.

So by your standards, Zimmerman was right to shoot him if he was getting his ass kicked? All because you have a gun means that is the first thing you go to at any sign of harm?

Did you ever consider that he might actually be in the MAJORITY of gun-owners who know that you don't use your gun unless you feel like you're really going to die, OR suffer some serious bodily injury. . .

Like I said, WHOEVER that was screaming for 30 seconds or so, was screaming BLOODY F-ing MURDER. . . That tape is VERY disturbing to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          So by your standards, Zimmerman was right to shoot him if he was getting his ass kicked? All because you have a gun means that is the first thing you go to at any sign of harm?

Did you ever consider that he might actually be in the MAJORITY of gun-owners who know that you don't use your gun unless you feel like you're really going to die, OR suffer some serious bodily injury. . .

Like I said, WHOEVER that was screaming for 30 seconds or so, was screaming BLOODY F-ing MURDER. . . That tape is VERY disturbing to listen to.
          no, not by my standards but by zimmermans it was self defense to do so, i dont believe it was zimmerman yelling for help, the neighbor said it sounded like a kids voice yelling for help but we will just have to wait before making facts of who it was. Yes i listened to the tape and its very traumatizing for anyone to listen to it.

Comment

no, not by my standards but by zimmermans it was self defense to do so, i dont believe it was zimmerman yelling for help, the neighbor said it sounded like a kids voice yelling for help but we will just have to wait before making facts of who it was. Yes i listened to the tape and its very traumatizing for anyone to listen to it.

I didn't hear her say "kid's voice". . . Trayvon wasn't even a kid? He was 17? If your balls ain't dropped at 17 (changing your voice), then something is wrong. . .

I heard the screams, and they sounded like a guy with a "soft" voice .. Not a "kid's", though. . . And if you listen to Zimmerman's 911 call, low and behold, he has a very soft, effeminate voice. . . .

But I still have no idea whose voice it was, and I certainly can't "lean one way or the other" based off both of the voices being "soft" sounding. . Cause I've never even heard Trayvon's voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Anyone defending Zimmerman is just as racist as he is. He assumed Treyvon was something he's not because he was black and so are you.

What has Treyvon done, that he would be the type of person to attack someone from behind if they're leaving. He's just a 17 year old boy, and he lives like a block away, he can just go home. You guys are assuming he's some kind of thug WHICH ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT. and that's why you're defending zimmerman.

The worst rap i seen on treyvon was that he got suspended a few times.. So the **** what, everybody I know has gotten suspended, that doesn't mean they will attack someone from behind and try to kill them.

While you have ****ing zimmerman over here thinking he's batman.
              im defending zimmerman.

Comment

I find Underated Boxer GUILTY of trollin' of the first degree.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayerKiller View Post
                  The man getting beat on the ground, with his head pounded to the floor. He defended himself.

You're a bad Pac fan from what I have recently read in the NSB, and you're even worse here. Just like the media with their Photoshopped image of Trayvon and words from his family's attorney that suggest Zimmerman is guilty, such as the witness saying it was dark, but the attorney saying he CLEARLY saw what happened, just shows manipulation.

You don't know **** about boxing, trust me I will expose you. You make Pac fans like me have a bad name and I will tell you now, I will make you look like a fool anywhere.
                  Zimmerman got out the car when told not to. He started the whole thing because he was suspicious. The law defends dumbasses like Zim. If he had killed someone in my family his life would have been over by now. My 2cents.

Comment

Jeez I really wish this was some nice black guy with dreads on his neighborhood watch shift and he killed a white boy for getting a bag of skittles and ice tea. Would love to see how many would support the black guy with dreads. Yes I threw race in it..... that's the only reason no one was charged because the kids was black. I will end with saying I will not be posting anymore about this case. Have a nice argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Hey even money there was no cut on the back of his head?

Pic

LOL
                      did evenmoney ever acknowledge his ownage?

it looks like skin was peeled off his head

Comment

Working...
                      X