Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Interview: Criticizes Amir Khan and GGG talks Chavez Jr. and more.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    They were talking Golovkin and interviewer brought up amateur records and Froch said they mean nothing in the pros citing Khan as an example.

But of course, Khan has had a good pro career, for which Froch seems unable to give him any credit saying he gets KO'd when he faces a top 5.
    Oh Ok

Khans pro career has been darn good, he knows it, but his personal issues with Khan make him a little *****y. Very childish on Frochs part, way too old for this type of behaviour

I hope Khan doesnt throw any shade back, these interviewers like to instigate. all round petty nonsense, a bit of respect goes a long way

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Oh Ok

Khans pro career has been darn good, he knows it, but his personal issues with Khan make him a little *****y. Very childish on Frochs part, way too old for this type of behaviour

I hope Khan doesnt throw any shade back, these interviewers like to instigate. all round petty nonsense, a bit of respect goes a long way
      I'm not sure he does know it, Froch basically said he was a casual fan of boxing. Said he only watches the big British fights at world level and that there aren't many of those.

It's true of most boxers from their comments, hardly any of them follow the sport in depth. Malignaggi and Ward are the exception and they were snapped up as commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        F*** Carl Froch what does he think he is? His best wins are against fighters who were past it and he clearly lost to Dirrel and got some gift decisions in his career.

Same GGG would knock your head off mate. STFU
        You discredit Froch's best wins, yet GGG's best win is against who exactly?

Comment

Surprised he only watches British fighters who fight for the world title.

Comment

Maidana and Judah can punch, collazo wasn't powder puff either, Peterson has respectable power too, especially to the body. 3 of those were top 5 when Khan fought them. It's fair to say I don't agree with Froch.

Comment

Froch just said what every person with brain already knew.

at Khan fanboys getting upset because Froch kept it real

Comment

The Khan vs Froch beef continues.. it's only a matter of time before Khan moves up to 168 and gives Froch a boxing lesson he'll never forget. Lets hope the mighty Froch retires before he runs into a force he would never before have witnessed as Khan's lightening fists pummel Froch into submission and perhaps an early grave.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  The Khan vs Froch beef continues.. it's only a matter of time before Khan moves up to 168 and gives Froch a boxing lesson he'll never forget. Lets hope the mighty Froch retires before he runs into a force he would never before have witnessed as Khan's lightening fists pummel Froch into submission and perhaps an early grave.
                  What you have just written sums up the whole of Khans fanboys....DELUSIONAL!

Comment

Froch spittin' that real **** that is venom to some.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Froch just said what every person with brain already knew.

at Khan fanboys getting upset because Froch kept it real
                      Completely embarrassing.

I'm a Khan fan and can agree to what he says.

Comment

Working...
                      X