Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Will Show That I Can Dominate Orlando Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 10th can't come soon enough.

Comment

I like the match up. Boxer against puncher.

I love punchers more than boxers with some exceptions:

Cassius Clay was the GREATEST ! When he came back as ALI he showed why he was the GREATEST, an ACE !

Juanma keeps me on the edge when he will land the big punch !!!

Exciting !!!

He is vunerable to his opponents big punch, so this makes for an exciting fight.

Boring stinkers are like to counter punchers in the same ring, for instance and especially, JR vs JMM,,,,nuff said.

Comment

He has to either find a way to keep his gloves high and not get hit or go for broke or hit Salido with the same punch that dropped Salido in his last fight. Juama is not a slick boxer, just an arrogant pressure fighter with power who fights back when he is hurt which can be a mistake because instead of clearing his head, he lets ego get in the way. He walks right into right hands (Concepcion/Salido).

Comment

Be smart

Juan Ma just can't get to ****y like always. He barely puts up a defense he always playing offense and vulnerable to the right hand which Salido exposed

Comment

The Salido loss was karma for his b*tchmade foul during the buildup with Caba.

I suspect that JuanMa will win, only to get wiped out again by Gamboa or some such. They can throw that right hand in slow motion and he'll still get hit with it.

I think it'll be a MD/SD win for JuanMa with him touching the canvas at least once.

Comment

Juanma is trash, hope salido puts it on him again.

Comment

The first fight was exciting the rematch should be just as good. I was really looking forward to this rematch not to trilled about Ortiz vs Berto rematch. Now we have to wait longer for those guys to fight each other.What a waste of time for Ortiz. It's a 'must' win for Juanma or it's a huge setback.

Comment

If I were to be 100% sure that Lopez would fight Cab after this, I would be cheering for him. But that's not the case. Siri isn't that good and Lopez isn't a god what his nationalistic fanatics made him out to be. 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Losmatic88 View Post
                    Juanma is trash, hope salido puts it on him again.
                    great first post bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      If I were to be 100% sure that Lopez would fight Cab after this, I would be cheering for him. But that's not the case. Siri isn't that good and Lopez isn't a god what his nationalistic fanatics made him out to be. 50/50 fight.
                      I don't think any of us 'nationalistic fanatics' made him to be a god. Hell, I don't even like him and loved that Siri beat that ass

But its easier to generalize and attack PRs then just sticking to the topic at hand

Comment

Working...
                      X