• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post

the automatic defense of *******s

"but... but... mayweather"

Yes its pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
      Manny missed 80% of the punches counted as connects. The more I see the fight, the more I see him missing and getting tagged.
      Didn't you know 72% of stats are made up on the spot, 85% of people know this.

Comment

yeah, 100% agree

black ppl need to stop being uncle toms and not support the h-omo pretender who sucks off 50s balls
        no wonder he needs to hit women- and why does he call his GF curtis jackson--- err, i mean ms. jackson LOL

support talented black fighters not cowards who run for 12 rounds and win on points LOL

Comment

Be a Filipino lmao. I scored the fight a draw. If Marquez did anything in round 12, may have been a different outcome, but truth is, they were never going to let Pacquiao lose this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Many people thought Pacquiao won, from all nationalities, Pacquiao thought he had won, he is just asking for support from people he has done a lot for.

Floyd done the same thing, but is not 1% the cultural icon of his nation.

Numbers Show Strong Disapproval Rating For Manny Pacuqiao's Win Over Marquez....71% of boxing media and fans had it a win for Marquez or a draw
            12% of boxing media and 24% of fans believe Pacquiao won

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz1121c11.htm

i bet 12% of the 24% that believe pacquiao won post here...

Comment

only 12% of the media and 24% of pacquiao fans think he won?? No wonder he is hurt. JMM is just a better boxer. Manny has to just accept it.

Comment

All manny wants is his parade. Looks like he did not get one lol

Comment

it was a close fight

it wasn't a robbery by any means

a draw? maybe

this isn't a CASTILLO moment

this isn't the ROBBERY OF THE MILLENIUM like castillo mayfeather

and *****- no boxing knowledge having idioit- if feather fist hurt his shoulder the 1st fight- why couldn't he do s-hit in the 2nd fight?

LOLZ i know he runs away all the time- (except vs women who give birth to his children) but

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                    Numbers Show Strong Disapproval Rating For Manny Pacuqiao's Win Over Marquez....71% of boxing media and fans had it a win for Marquez or a draw
                    12% of boxing media and 24% of fans believe Pacquiao won

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz1121c11.htm

i bet 12% of the 24% that believe pacquiao won post here...

Thats still a lot of people, and Pacquiao did win by MD so how is Pacquiao lying.

Nothing to object to on that part.

But saying the line be Filipino is the patriot line, used by Floyd and other boxer and used all the time by politicians to get the public to fall in line.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Many people thought Pacquiao won, from all nationalities, Pacquiao thought he had won, he is just asking for support from people he has done a lot for.

Floyd done the same thing, but is not 1% the cultural icon of his nation.
                      The vast majority scored it a draw or for Marquez. What kind of support is he asking for?... for filipino's who scored it a draw or for Marquez to change their minds? ... and if they don't then they're not real filipino's? You only insult whatever amount of intelligence you have with this failed argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X