Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to lose fat fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 32, unfortunately fom the office I can not check on your video

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
      I am 32, unfortunately fom the office I can not check on your video
      fast?

at this age you can only stroke fast.

I doubt you will even try, but if you will..take it easy, or it will affect your health.

Comment

What do you mean? can you be more specific please?

Comment

Originally posted by i box foreal View Post
          There are no short cuts,hard work and clean eating is the only way
          I subscribe. In today's world everyone is looking for a "quick fix" but the reality is that fat loss, muscle gain, stamina or whatever goal is comes through hard work and consistency.

TS, get up early and do 30-45 minutes of hard roadwork before you have breakfast. This burns fat even after you're done since your metabolism is using your fat reserves for fuel. Shadow boxing, heavy bag training, push ups, pull ups, and burpees will aid your fat loss goal. As far as diet is concerned, cut back on simple carbohydrates(save those till after a workout when your body needs the glycogen) and eat six times a day while cutting back on portions.

the key here is consistency, hard work, adequate rest and never training to the point of exhaustion.

Comment

Thank you very much brah...........

Comment

It says on the returning of the container that it's dangerous if u consume it, but don't fear round dat.I'm still here and still attractive and here is significant amounts of argument which product is da best. I choose Clorox, but any product will do. If u on a price range just buy common product. Drink it directly if u a man.

Comment

Working...
              X