Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Brad 2 :Has there ever been a champion who ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Pac wants his belt back, he's probably wanting a rematch IMO and Arum is pressuring him to fight Cotto at catchweight and Marquez

Comment

Of course Bradley would want a rematch. It is his biggest payday and the public thought he lost. He has lots to gain in money and prestige if he can beat Pacquiao again and make fight fans believe he really won.Pacquiao will fight Bradley or Marquez. I would be shocked if he fights Cotto and think that fight has almost zero chance of happening. I think Pacquiao will pick Marquez for three reasons. First,Marquez is a bigger payday. Second, the public already thinks he beat Bradley but lost his last fight to Marquez. He gains much more prestige with a clear win over Marquez than he would with a clear win over Bradley. Third, if He fights Marquez first he can fight Bradley next. If he fights Bradley first Marquez may get tired of waiting and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
        Whitaker-Chavez?
        Whitaker-Ramirez?
        whitaker fought ramirez again and won ... and i think going into the fight chavez may have been the favorite to win ( and got lucky ) i'm sure whitaker wouldve fought him the very next day if that wouldve been an option

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          I'm thinking the same thing don't wanna start up a PacvsFloyd debate but i think it fits here people thought Castillo was " Robbed " ( i dont ) and Floyd Immediately rematched him I'm sure there was bigger money out there for him ... and he wasn't even the guy who got robbed
          The rematch happened mainly cos Floyd wanted to avenge the loss, and win properly, he knew he was given a gift decision. Castillo could easily have said, people could see i won the first fight and i dont need a rematch. Floyd wanted the rematch more.

Again, Bradley will want a rematch more as people can see he lost to Pac.

Comment

we dont know yet.. but i like the pac-brad II more than pac-marquez III for pac.. pac doesnt have the confidence for marquez, but has the confidence for brad and cotto. bigger chance of losing is against marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              The rematch happened mainly cos Floyd wanted to avenge the loss, and win properly, he knew he was given a gift decision. Castillo could easily have said, people could see i won the first fight and i dont need a rematch. Floyd wanted the rematch more.

Again, Bradley will want a rematch more as people can see he lost to Pac.
              even more the reason he should fight bradley in a rematch if it wasn't even close and the win was clear i think he NEEDS to clear that up like i said i dont think its ever happened in ALL OF BOXING i cant think of an example ... that should say something

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                we dont know yet.. but i like the pac-brad II more than pac-marquez III for pac.. pac doesnt have the confidence for marquez, but has the confidence for brad and cotto. bigger chance of losing is against marquez.
                So? You like more Pac - Bradley because you think Pac has a better chance of winning? What about the fight? Marquez vs Pacquiao is by far the best fight, although he would lose again.

Comment

Pacquiao: I want Mayweather

Arum: Manny I suggest you fight Cotto at a catchweight, if Cotto doesn't agree, than go for Marquez a 4th time, the Bradley fight is the last option. Mayweather doesn't want to fight we still have a lawsuit pending.

Pacquiao: Ok sounds good master.

Comment

So? You like more Pac - Bradley because you think Pac has a better chance of winning? What about the fight? Marquez vs Pacquiao is by far the best fight, although he would lose again.
                    yes. i like it for him.. if im his adviser i would tell him that.. if pac wants to exit with a win against bradley its okay now. if pac still wants a share with floyd fight, then a bradley win would do.. for me, pac will never look good against marquez as long as marquez can still pull the trigger.. a lose against marquez would end it all considering he already had a gift last time.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      whitaker fought ramirez again and won ... and i think going into the fight chavez may have been the favorite to win ( and got lucky ) i'm sure whitaker wouldve fought him the very next day if that wouldve been an option
                      you said immediate rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X