Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO @ James Kirkland and his Fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO @ James Kirkland and his Fans...

how is this bum going to beat Lara,Ishida,Canelo, etc????

he has 1 decent win and that's it HYPE JOB DERAILED

.......garbage ass fans no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Hector Moreno View Post

whats the problem?

im no fan of kirkland but i have no need to bash him or make threads calling him a bum

Comment

Fk this dude man... Still laughing at the idiot who said Kirkland would body Canelo GTFO. Lucky if he gets passed Lara or Molina in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          .......garbage ass fans no doubt
          I forgot garbage ass corner too i think even vanes has a chance vs kirkcan't

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Fk this dude man... Still laughing at the idiot who said Kirkland would body Canelo GTFO. Lucky if he gets passed Lara or Molina in a rematch.
            Lara should take the kirkland fight and get a easy win

Comment

He's not a bum. Most people just have super high expectations. What I saw tonight was confused Kirkland working well with a bad trainer. He caught Molina several times during the fight with short punches, his timing was getting better as the fight progressed. He'll learn from this, but I doubt Ann Wolfe will.

Comment

kirkland rapes Canelo overrated ass and Ishida fight was a fluke

lara is good tho, i would favorite lara

Comment

Originally posted by Hector Moreno View Post

he loses to all 3 but at least he aint scared to fight anybody like canelo lol

Comment

I don't think anyone really thinks Kirkland is going to be the best fighter in his division. With that said, his aggressive style could cause any of those guys trouble(maybe not Lara). More than likely he wasn't gonna score the kayo but who knows, that last round he was looking much better. Also, the way Molina fought and Molina the fighter is very difficult. Molina should of been deducted points for the holding also. Just like Hopkins bull**** "style". What some people call "crafty", I call a crock of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X