Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    We produce plenty of oil, but we sell it to the highest bidder on the international market instead of keeping prices down at home. That's the crazy, capitalistic world we live in.
    that makes us simply stupid IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      it puzzles me how we (US) are one of the richest country in oil but we must go over seas to get some and give the middle billions a year

not to get political but so far Obama still hadn't prove anything to me plus my taxes went up and I'm no where near the 1% he always talked about
      Obama is the last person responsible for where the price of gas is. He can do certain things but in the bigger scheme of things OPEC has us by the balls and oil companies will set prices where they want.

We need to start getting off of oil but that won't happen any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
        If you mean white girls that act like they're black/spanish, then YES! That is my biggest pet peeve. Growing up in Philadelphia as a white dude, most of my friends were black/hispanic, and we got along just fine with me being me. But almost EVERY white dude/female I met tried to throw 'n*gga' in every sentence. Oh man and after that stupid 8-mile movie, EVERY white boy on the bus would be writing in their "book of rhymes" with their hood up..
        The funny thing is, Eminem doesn't really act as if he's black. He's just real on his demeanor. People don't get that. That's a big reason he's respected also in the Hip Hop community.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          that makes us simply stupid IMO
          Blame the stupidly rich oil executives. Then Republicans have the nerve to defend the billions in subsidies, aka corporate welfare, that oil companies get every year.

U.S. exported more gasoline than imported last year (2011): http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.USKl0qWyC0d
          Last edited by RespekonMyName; 02-18-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• People who use words like 'obviously' or 'of course', with respect to anything which is absolutely not obvious.

As a contrived example:

Journalist: "Excuse me, Congressman, do you think that there may be a conflict of interest with respect to the legislation favoring the weapons production industry, when there is a major arms producing company in your district, which stands to directly benefit via manufacturing contracts from the legislation currently being proposed in the House of Representatives?"

Congressman: "Well, obviously, if we believed there was any sort of conflict of interest, we would not be engaging in any such proposal."

Comment

• I've been working since 6am today finally got home at 8pm and got comfortable and at 830 pm my on call phone rang now I'm back on the road again

Comment

• -Hello, welcome to mcdonalds

-ill take a number 1 with an orange juice, and thats it

-thats it?

-yes b1tch, thats it

Comment

• What can I get you" I want a suchandsuch meal, Oh the special?" What I said

Comment

• 2 faced people

Fat girls that think they look real good in that extra small shirt

Girls that tell you why didn't you tell them they looked good today

Girls that tell you what you should say

Twitter

People in denial about who they are

A fine girl with grandma panties

People that street fight that automatically think they can box

People that sag

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                      Blame the stupidly rich oil executives. Then Republicans have the nerve to defend the billions in subsidies, aka corporate welfare, that oil companies get every year.

U.S. exported more gasoline than imported last year (2011): http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.USKl0qWyC0d
                      We exported more gasoline, heating oil and diesel fuel than we imported. (Because even though we haven't built a refinery in decades, we still process a lot of oil.) All added together they equal a tiny fraction of the total oil that we comsumed.

Bloomberg writes that to offset weak U.S. demand, refiners exported 439,000 barrels a day more than were imported the year before. In 2010, daily imports averaged 269,000 barrels, according to the Petroleum Supply Monthly report.

Imports of crude oil and related products fell 11% last year, reaching a level not seen since 1995.

Bottom line we still have to import 10 million of barrels of oil per day. Unnecessarily.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move...im0_mbbl_m.htm

What irritates me? People who haven't the slightest idea what they're talking about. Like you.
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 03-16-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X