Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Zaheer, those are people who study Islam. People dont want to believe Islam, because their prophets must be the last, they cannot accept another prophet, as like jews. They killed Jesus . They wanted to kill Hz.Muhammed(sav) too, but that was impossible. We killed them and Islam became Violence in their mind. They tried slap us and we punched their face.
    Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 01-13-2013, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      Research it . Start on Saudi. All muslims are true muslim who abide the Quran.
      So Saudi is the place for the true righterous islam?

Are you serious?

Comment

• Trials to kill

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
        Yes Zaheer, those are people who study Islam. People dont want to believe Islam, because their prophets must be the last, they cannot accept another prophet, as like jews. They killed Jesus . They wanted to kill Hz.Muhammed(sav) too, but that was impossible. We killed them and Islam became Violence in their mind. They tried slap us and we punched their face.

Let's look at ayah 4:156-159 to understand islamic belief on Jesus:
        وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا
        "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."

The false charge against Mary was that she was unchaste. Such a charge is bad enough to make against any woman, but to make it against Mary, the mother of Jesus, was to bring into redicule God's power itself.

Jews in Madina, Being inexperienced in war tactics, they resorted to conspiracy and intrigue hatching. They first of all declared open hatred and enmity, and chose to play all sorts of tricks that might harm the Muslims.

Once the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) with some of his Companions set out to see Banu Nadeer and seek their help in raising the money he had to pay -that was in accordance with the clauses of the treaty that both parties had already signed. On hearing his story they said they would share in paying the money and asked him and his Companions Abu Bakr, ‘Umar, ‘Ali and others to sit under a wall of their houses and wait.

The Jews held a short private meeting and conspired to kill the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace). The most wicked among them, ‘Amr bin Jahsh, volunteered to climb up the wall and drop a large millstone on his head. One of them, Salam bin Mashkam, cautioned them against perpetrating such a crime, predicting that Allâh would divulge their plot to him, and added that such an act would constitute a manifest violation of the pact concluded with the Muslims.

In fact, Gabriel did come down to reveal to the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) their wicked criminal intention, so he, with his Companions, hurried off back to Madinah. On their way, he told his Companions of the Divine Revelation Alhamdulilah

Comment

• I know what is islamic belief about Jesus. I didnt want to enter details. They think they killed Jesus.

Comment

Yes Zaheer, those are people who study Islam. People dont want to believe Islam, because their prophets must be the last, they cannot accept another prophet, as like jews. They killed Jesus . They wanted to kill Hz.Muhammed(sav) too, but that was impossible. We killed them and Islam became Violence in their mind. They tried slap us and we punched their face.
            Was that before Muhammad conquered Arabia, raping and pillaging as he went, or after?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Was that before Muhammad conquered Arabia, raping and pillaging as he went, or after?
              whattt ?

Comment

whattt ?
                Muhammad conquered Arabia, raping and pillaging as he went. Haven't you read your Quran and Hadith, or do you only read the bits that make you feel all happy inside?

Comment

Muhammad conquered Arabia, raping and pillaging as he went. Haven't you read your Quran and Hadith, or do you only read the bits that make you feel all happy inside?
                  I said what because I didnt understand what you say, what is meaning of ''as he went'' ??? I dont understand what you meaning ?

Comment

I said what because I didnt understand what you say, what is meaning of ''as he went'' ??? I dont understand what you meaning ?
                    It means that as he conquered Arabia he raped and pillaged at the same time. Raping and pillaging whilst at the same time conquering.

Comment

It means that as he conquered Arabia he raped and pillaged at the same time. Raping and pillaging whilst at the same time conquering.
                      Whats your point ? Have you ever read Arabic history ? I dont want to answer to low type questions . Read book.

Comment

Working...
                      X