Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    ?????

Son, Tito did NOT try to bring PLASTER into the ring. The dispute was a minor technicality. Tape on skin as opposed to Gauze first, THEN tape. In Vegas it is PERFECTLY LEGAL. NYC has different rules... EVEN Naseem confirmed this to be so.

You are a pathetic mexican. How sleazy do you have to be to think this disgusting behavior by a fighter, is acceptable? This sickness of yours alone, is why I vote to secure the border. Disgusting.
    I never said Tito brought plaster, I said Tito cheated by doing something illegal. Now before you call me a hater like you Ricans love to cry about, just know that I think Tito is a great fighter always gave me my money's worth.

Naseem said Tito tried to cheat, even though it was different than Margarito, it was still proven he said. Unless he's bipolar and suddenly changed his mind.

When did I say it was acceptable to cheat? See you're putting words in my mouth.

If you want to talk about disgusting and pathetic, look at how Margarito has made PRs and people from the east coast ***** about him almost every day to this day just for beating Cotto.

Comment

LOL. Big difference... Tito wrapped his hands like BOTH Pacquiao and Margarito did for their fight. Tape directly on skin... No plaster son. Stick to fist pumping and twisting your lip like a low IQ pasty ape.

Paulie Malignaggi is your only option. Embrace your italian hero.
      Welcome back BoarderPatrol

btw Phil Lo Greco is the future WW champ and will bring home the belt for Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        The intention was bad but like I said, he paid for that crime.

LMAO @ murder. What the hell ever man! Not even weak minded Collins died in the ring and neither did that one African guy.
        Idiota, weak minded is bringing plaster into a ring... Collins had more balls than ANY mexican I have seen in the ring. We can start with De Leon who gave up last night against a guy with NO plaster wraps.

Stop hyping up your face first hairless apes as warriors when 80% have shown to be quitters. Even the great cab killer himself showed his "heart" when he wanted NO mas against Fishnets.

Piss-drinkin, fishnet wearing ****y ass deviant culture.

Comment

He has looked like pure trash since his bricks were taken away.

Which leads me to question how long he was using them before he got caught.

No ill never forgive him.

Comment

Idiota, weak minded is bringing plaster into a ring... Collins had more balls than ANY mexican I have seen in the ring. We can start with De Leon who gave up last night against a guy with NO plaster wraps.

Stop hyping up your face first hairless apes as warriors when 80% have shown to be quitters. Even the great cab killer himself showed his "heart" when he wanted NO mas against Fishnets.

Piss-drinkin, fishnet wearing ****y ass deviant culture.
            If Collins had balls, he wouldn't of taken the easy way out of life. To me that's weak minded. De Leon did quit, so did Rafa and so did Oscar. I don't deny that **** unlike you guys who try to implant something in your head like Margarito cheated to make you feel better.

I'm laughing my ass off about you talking to Forza about having only one guy left. PR is only left with Cotto. The rest of them who got fed WBO belts have lost .

Comment

once margarito demolishes cotto I think it's time they just close down the gyms in PR.

lol @ attacking italians when this is about mexico vs Pr

but like I said phil lo greco or even maliganaggi at 147 will wipe the floor with cotto

Comment

Don't really care one way or the other. He's a crap boxer. Always has been. The karma of getting beat the **** up by another cheater was ironic and hilarious.

Marg is loser. His claim to fame is beating Cotto (big deal).

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  once margarito demolishes cotto I think it's time they just close down the gyms in PR.

lol @ attacking italians when this is about mexico vs Pr

but like I said phil lo greco or even maliganaggi at 147 will wipe the floor with cotto
                  Did you not see Paulie get the living **** beat out of him by Cotto?

Don't be a ******. Cotto loses to guys who pack a punch and bring pressure (like Marg)... Plaster or no plaster Marg would have beaten Cotto. Paulie??? Are you dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
                    Did you not see Paulie get the living **** beat out of him by Cotto?

Don't be a ******. Cotto loses to guys who pack a punch and bring pressure (like Marg)... Plaster or no plaster Marg would have beaten Cotto. Paulie??? Are you dumb?
                    Cotto won on points against a 1 handed weight drained malignaggi it won't happen again

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      Even if he never used them in a fight before, isn't the intentions to use them just as bad? It's like if someone has the intentions to murder someone but is caught before they can kill them.
                      Attempted murderers should never be held liable unless they succeed. They didn't do anything wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X