Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes Pacquiao has been a clean, PED free fighter his entire career to date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    Nobody who's clean refuses to be tested. Not in this day and age. And not with stupid as hell excuses like fear of needles and superstition. If any other boxer came up with those excuses, they'd be crucified.
    LOL tell that to peterson!

Comment

TS needs to explain why he believes Pacman was on peds and which fights. I'll be waiting for an answer. I'll be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        I always believed he was using gear, his physique and performances made it seem to me like it was a dead cert. then he seemed to dramatically seem normal again.

Who believes he has used PEDS during his career? I think during his 2008-2010 peak he was on all sorts personally. What say you guys?
        innocent till proven guilty or die trying

Comment

So how come you sling mud at Froch as a PED cheat? Hypocritical much?
          Because you don't become that much faster and more aggressive at age 35.

Pacquiao has always been very fast and aggressive. Working with Roach gave him better skills but, otherwise he never changed.

Comment

Like I said, nobody refuses drug testing. Automatic red flag. He had the opportunity multiple times to prove he could pass stricter drug testing, and always refused. No need to ask why - his actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Because you don't become that much faster and more aggressive at age 35.

Pacquiao has always been very fast and aggressive. Working with Roach gave him better skills but, otherwise he never changed.
              "Innocent until proven guilt you just said"...so what now? Double standards that you are allowed to apply to Froch. Come on Tunney, we can all see through bull****.

I don't for a second believe Froch uses PEDS, but I can't prove it. I can't prove Manny cheated either, I can't prove OJ Simpson killed his former wife...but sometimes things just don't stack up

Comment

Mayweather tested positive three times according to an article written by a reputable writer and not many took it seriously. Pacquiao was accused by a crackhead and everyone took it seriously. It's a crazy world. ;-|

Comment

he could be, although
                  pacquiao saying no to testing ony made me think he wasn't on steroids
                  all the roiders seem to jump at the chance of wanting to take a test so they can silence the critics and roid in peace

pacquiao simply said, "fuk that, too much work, and im not a fan of losing blood"

people here harp on and on about pacquiao being this huge roider or ariza being the student of memo heredia, yet if this was true, he should have jumped at the chance like the others, ariza is supposedly heredia's student, he should easily be able to pass pacquiao through floyds usada testing which as conte says is just as simple to avoid as the ordinary testing as they dont do any real testing unless you have an elevated TE ratio of 4:1, and an athlete could simply put on a test cream to elevate levels as they sleep and when they awake it would be below 4:1, so one could be tested every single day and nothin

so considering that, i'd imagine a huge roider would just jump for the chance instead of undergoing scrutiny for a year or two

Comment

I always believed he was using gear, his physique and performances made it seem to me like it was a dead cert. then he seemed to dramatically seem normal again.

Who believes he has used PEDS during his career? I think during his 2008-2010 peak he was on all sorts personally. What say you guys?
                    Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around, but if he is/was, so has everyone else in this day and age. There's questions about Floyd and JMM using now, so yea if Pac is/was using so were his equals. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                      he could be, although
                      pacquiao saying no to testing ony made me think he wasn't on steroids
                      all the roiders seem to jump at the chance of wanting to take a test so they can silence the critics and roid in peace

pacquiao simply said, "fuk that, too much work, and im not a fan of losing blood"

people here harp on and on about pacquiao being this huge roider or ariza being the student of memo heredia, yet if this was true, he should have jumped at the chance like the others, ariza is supposedly heredia's student, he should easily be able to pass pacquiao through floyds usada testing which as conte says is just as simple to avoid as the ordinary testing as they dont do any real testing unless you have an elevated TE ratio of 4:1, and an athlete could simply put on a test cream to elevate levels as they sleep and when they awake it would be below 4:1, so one could be tested every single day and nothin

so considering that, i'd imagine a huge roider would just jump for the chance instead of undergoing scrutiny for a year or two
                      Look man, let me refresh your memory as I heavily followed the whole situation, the man wanted a 30 day cutoff, he was vocal about it, him and Arum were, on top of that he wanted a max of 3 blood tests, not the 3 to max 6 that USDA was willin' to hand out, so let me simplify it more for you....

He was gonna get tested for blood before the kick off press conference, be randomly tested 2 times for blood which would have taken place in the earlier part of his training, then have a 30 day cutoff. I still remember an article that came out pertaining to that situation, the writer said something like "30 days, that's big enough for a cheating elephant to step through".

To make things worse, it's not like he ever subjected himself when he faced Margarito, Clottey, Mosley, Marquez III to directly send a message to Floyd and everyone that's questioned him, let the world know he's willing to comply. Instead he opted not to and again refused to subject himself at the request of Marquez, going into the 4th fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X