No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia is Not Worried About Salido's PED Past

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Nandralone is something that the body can make in high amounts and cause a triggering on tests. There was a whole article on that. And Salido immediately went to a trusted approved national lab and the test came back negative. I don't think he took anything and his actions showed that.
    This is a crazy piece of disinfo that has been circulating the internet for quite some time now. Nandrolone is an advanced steroid, a derivative of testosterone, and there is no proof at all that it is naturally made in the human body.

Comment

Salido is a true gentleman and a real champion...
      He never took anything illegal... They are trying to make salido look dirty because o all the steriod scandals

Comment

he probably working with heredia....mikey better watch out for the steroid punch.

Comment

what i don't understand is why they did not gave salido a chance to an audience, after the second test, that acording to Salido was within a day of the first test, and he said in univision...that the Nevada comission threten him with ban him 2 years if he protested....what where they hidding?? as far as i know Berto, Peterson and all others that requested an audiance to defend themselves was granted, but Salido was never given the chance to do so.....he said (Salido) the only option they gave me was "if you proptest some more we will ban you for two years, take it or livet"

Comment

Next in line for Oprah Winfrey interview is memo client Marquez. Sa lido must be aligned with memo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Salido will win this fight.
              Good call, if it want for the10 point lead and 257 knockdowns you would have nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                man's got a warrior heart ...this tells how much of a b11tch floyd really is...
                And yet u and 98%the of pac fans are now demanding ost for the next jmm v pac fight. So i guess that makes most pac fans b1tchs.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  This is a crazy piece of disinfo that has been circulating the internet for quite some time now. Nandrolone is an advanced steroid, a derivative of testosterone, and there is no proof at all that it is naturally made in the human body.
                  Nandrolone was a fav of a lot of pro athletes it was what ben johnson used to dominate track events. And you are correct it is not a natural substance.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
                    Next in line for Oprah Winfrey interview is memo client Marquez. Sa lido must be aligned with memo as well.
                    Yep right after roach pac and ariza. Roach has had more boxers test positive than any other trainer. Tbere is a reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Good call, if it want for the10 point lead and 257 knockdowns you would have nailed it.
                      Salido was turning it on at the end and Garcia *****ed out..

Comment

Working...
                      X