Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney: Why Don't Airplane Windows Roll Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I never heard of the Obama 57 state thing?

So was he intentionally joking, or was it a real mistake/oversight?

I don't give any partial bias to a president all because I support them, and/or voted for them.

Let's take a visit to youtube, and google to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Ok, ok, so it appears he said "57 states, not including alaska, and hawaii, and one more to go." So it's clear it was simply a mistake he made, meaning he had visited 47 of the 50 states.

Seems like it was more of a mistake of words, not him actually thinking there are 60 states.

Comment

Wasn't he a pilot or something?

Comment

LMAO, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. It had to be a joke, right? There's no way he meant that seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
            Wasn't he a pilot or something?
            Yup, he's got like 3,000 hours logged on

Comment

the 57 state was NO JOKE. Please dont let me have to upload a video of all of obamas mistakes, they are horrendous.

But the bias media blANK OUT the errors from the worst president ever...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                the 57 state was NO JOKE. Please dont let me have to upload a video of all of obamas mistakes, they are horrendous.

But the bias media blANK OUT the errors from the worst president ever...
                You don't seem to understand the difference in a mistake or gaff and what romney said. Obama clearly wanted to say 47 instead of 57, ok a mistake no big deal. Romney saying an entire paragraph about why airplane windows don't roll down isn't a mistake, it's a statement and thought out response.

Kind of like when O'Reilly said we don't know why the tide rolls in and out...hahahaha

We have two elitists candidates running, one is an academic elitist (Obama) and the other is an financial elitist (Romney).

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  You don't seem to understand the difference in a mistake or gaff and what romney said. Obama clearly wanted to say 47 instead of 57, ok a mistake no big deal. Romney saying an entire paragraph about why airplane windows don't roll down isn't a mistake, it's a statement and thought out response.

Kind of like when O'Reilly said we don't know why the tide rolls in and out...hahahaha

We have two elitists candidates running, one is an academic elitist (Obama) and the other is an financial elitist (Romney).
                  im osrry there are not 47 states in america.

But even if they were he should know like 1 add 1 equals 2, no matter how tired i am i ALWAYS get that correct.

Obama is the worst president ever..start thinking for yourself...obama doesnt..so you should..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Haha Bill O'Reilly is an idiot. In the same sentence he said "we don't know why the sun goes up and down"

Comment

Working...
                      X