No announcement yet.

This entire weekend was an epic fail for Algeri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This entire weekend was an epic fail for Algeri

1-Masters in nutritionist=missed weight while posted picture of meal before weigh in #championslifestyle

2-All that talk=gets dropped 6 times and looked like a damn bum

3-Corner says they planned for the ko but you only have 8 ko's

This was an epic fail and embarrassing...I spend 70 bucks to see this stiff uncoordinated guy flop around the damn ring

Well Larry isn't lying. Tim Lane should be embarrassed right now

Comment

I don't know why people shelled out the money for this crap card, I kept telling people it wasn't PPV worthy (not that many fights are as of lately). Anyways, I'm expecting a bomb in terms of numbers, probably less than 500k.

Comment

All I have to say is I'm glad I had to work last night

Comment

Man his team is utter ****...he is getting his ass pummeled and they say "WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE WANNA BE???" Amateur hour was on full display

Comment

i dont think you can say he was brave to say he got up and went 12 rounds

if he was truely brave he would of really tried to win and actually traded with manny, get knocked out like a real man

Comment

Boy got payed doh.

But I agree, this was fail since Algieri started getting ****y 2 weeks before the fight when all the interviews popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I don't know why people shelled out the money for this crap card, I kept telling people it wasn't PPV worthy (not that many fights are as of lately). Anyways, I'm expecting a bomb in terms of numbers, probably less than 500k.
                I had some HBO stream, looked damn near flawless. I didn't spend a dime and taking that into consideration, I think it was a great PPV event.

Comment

algieri was in there looking like jim carey...

Comment

People actually hyped this guy,some even bet on him??? why?? this was disgraceful...i got up and left after the 9th round and went and got some pu22y...

Comment

Working...
                    X