Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn equivalent to Muhammad Ali vs Leon Spinks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, your boxing "fan" license should be revoked!

Spinks was insanely talented but just had personal demons he couldn't obviously shake!

Take that away and he'd have a much better career i believe!

Matter fact, go watch some Jack Johnson and Henry Armstrong among others, that'll be your homework for tonite(or day)!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I didn't do much on the research about spinks because once I saw his record, I automatically assumed he was a bum.So an honest mistake

Ok, maybe you're young and you aren't from America. You probably don't remember a time when the U.S. Boxing was a big deal. No big deal. We all make mistakes....

, but skill wise It isn't much different to a Jeff horn.

WTF?!?!?!?!? I take everything back I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Ok, maybe you're young and you aren't from America. You probably don't remember a time when the U.S. Boxing was a big deal. No big deal. We all make mistakes....

Nope I was WRONG dead wrong. Like the people said "Personal demons." Is the cause for the degradation of Spink's skills. What I meant is that, these degredation (Personal demons and unhealthy lifestyle) put him like a Jeff Horn type fighter where he would lose to everything C-level, where the heavyness of the problem eradicated and degraded his talent to a Jeff Horn level.

It's practically easy for me to admit I'm wrong, than some people here.
        Last edited by Thraxox; 01-10-2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Nope I was WRONG dead wrong. Like the people said "Personal demons." Is the cause for the degradation of Spink's skills. What I meant is that, these degredation put him like a Jeff Horn type fighter where he would lose to everything C-level. Just like Spinks because of his problems.
          But at the time he fought Ali he wasn't C-level. Horn is C-level

Comment

But at the time he fought Ali he wasn't C-level. Horn is C-level
            That's why I said is I was wrong because I didn't search him up, and just assumed that because of his record of 26-17 he is a bum. Jeff Horn is a C-level fighter. And Spinks before was Idk perhaps something above like B+. Spinks degraded his skills through his drinking probems and others and Jeff Horn is Jeff Horn.

That's why the thread is a question rather than a statement, so that I could know whether I'm wrong or correct and it turned out I was wrong. But because of people here so quick to go ape **** on this even after admitting an honest mistake, it kinda seem foolish.

Comment

But because of people here so quick to go ape **** on this even after admitting an honest mistake, it kinda seem foolish.
              Fuck these people on here None of them pay your wifi. Keep posting whatever you wanna post

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Nobody heard of Spinks, the Olympic gold medalist?
                Lol ether.....

Comment

yooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Nobody heard of Spinks, the Olympic gold medalist?
                    I would advise you to stop talking.
                    Ended his trash thread before it began.

Comment

oh my.... but... nevermind

Comment

Working...
                      X