No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell back August 1st before his year long vacation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Have to give this thread a little cheer and an LOL.

I heard Dirrell was trapped in a parallel universe endlessly reliving the super 6 or possibly part of conspirary with Ward to deprive US boxing of it's two most talented 'Dres.

I'll only believe it when I actually see Andre Dirrell in the ring again, and though I genuinely hope he can somehow resurrect his career I remain more than a little sceptical.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Have to give this thread a little cheer and an LOL.

I heard Dirrell was trapped in a parallel universe endlessly reliving the super 6 or possibly part of conspirary with Ward to deprive US boxing of it's two most talented 'Dres.

I'll only believe it when I actually see Andre Dirrell in the ring again, and though I genuinely hope he can somehow resurrect his career I remain more than a little sceptical.
        Don't know if you'll see him, lol. Don't even know if this will be televised on FNF.... maybe....didn't even remember there was a FNF August 1st... so he might headline it

Comment

Actually, Campillo/Williams Jr is on FNF that night... decent double header... name value wise at least.

Comment

PLEASE for the love of god stay active this time!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              PLEASE for the love of god stay active this time!
              Doubt it, he's still a 50 cent fighter

Comment

Dirrell is wasting his prime years and losing some serious paydays

He walked away from millions by not being active and fighting froch 2, ward, etc

Dude the matrix doe

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Dirrell is wasting his prime years and losing some serious paydays

He walked away from millions by not being active and fighting froch 2, ward, etc

Dude the matrix doe

He was in a fiddy cent bideo....how many people can say they did that?

Comment

Andre is much more skilled than his brother. Yet his brother is the one fighting for the world title against Bika and Andre is fighting his brothers leftovers.

Andre is probably the biggest waste of talent in boxing.

Comment

Remember when we wanted to see Dirrell/Ward?

Well if the moons line up in the same year, maybe their one fight a year dates will line up

Comment

Working...
                      X