Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DID anybody see the way lucas looked at Watson/haymon foot solider?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    So now Danny Gift wasnt scared? He wasnt running like a bitch? None of that happened right? Gift didnt say bitch ass stuff like "we have many names in the hat", and he didnt try to campaign for a Zab fking Judah fight instead.
    GBP put a gun to Gift's head to make that fight happen, everyone knows that, and they'll have to do it again for the rematch.
    GTFO, you people should just STFU until the Herrera fiasco is forgotten some more.
    maybe you people should just STFU until Lucas ACTUALLY beats Swift....you know what I'm saying?!?

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      when the dude got close to him, he looked at him and said danny garcia, danny garcia and gave watson the stink eye.

I think Lucas is pushing for the danny rematch hard but danny and his team are scared and are avoiding lucas.

did you guys see this?
      Smh here we go again. First he was scared to even get in the ring with him the first time around. He ended up fighting Lucas and beating him. Now he's scared of rematching him. You guys gotta stop it already. I remember hearing Luca only needs 6 rds to murder Danny, now he needs a rematch after not being able to do it in 12 rds.
      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-28-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I brought that up last night in another thread

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Watson foot solider? That was Watson himself. lol

But yea you can tell Lucas really wants Garcia again

Comment

has anyone actually watched the first fight? garcia couldn't land anything big on lucas until after the thumb in the eye. garcia was fading badly against a one eyed matthysse and holding on for dear life in the last 3 rounds. what makes you think he would do better against a 2 eyed matthysse or are you factoring in anther eye poke/low blow nut busting barrage into the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Watson foot solider? That was Watson himself. lol

But yea you can tell Lucas really wants Garcia again
              and you can tell garcia doesn't want matthysse again. yet according to boxingscene it was an easy win. 7-5 against a half blind fighter with a dubious knockdown. NO REMATCH NECESSARY NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS. danny "fair and square" garcia got the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                has anyone actually watched the first fight? garcia couldn't land anything big on lucas until after the thumb in the eye. garcia was fading badly against a one eyed matthysse and holding on for dear life in the last 3 rounds. what makes you think he would do better against a 2 eyed matthysse or are you factoring in anther eye poke/low blow nut busting barrage into the rematch?
                Naw, he wasn't landing **** until the eye. It baffles me that people keep trying to say the fight didn't turn after the fluke eye injury.

I don't give a **** what people say or cry that im whining. You can't change history to make Garcia's win look superb, because in the end it was still a close fight regardless.

Im sigging that BTW. Lucas is awesome. Can't believe people hate on him because he has a fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Just like they were scared the first time. GTFOH
                  Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Exactly!!!...kids and their imaginations!! LMFAO!!
                  Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  maybe you people should just STFU until Lucas ACTUALLY beats Swift....you know what I'm saying?!?

Im with you guys. The Matthyse fans make it unbelievably hard for me to root for him they're crybabies till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    Yup, I don't c a rematch happening anytime soon gift Garcia going 147 he mathysse wants him bad he knows the whole eye thing saved danny

Comment

Matthysse would win the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X