Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Bisping is a Prick, I Want Him and Velasquez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Klitsckhos are fighting bums too. Why deny it? Charr, sosnowski, briggs, Mormeck, Thompson... The list goes on and on. What made Chisora a bum after the Vitali fight? He had pushed him to the limit, winning the last round and even Vitali said he could have lost. Haye fights him, suddenly he's a shot bum? Just klitsckhos being jealous they aren't selling out arenas at the moment. Everyone's fighting chumps, just the way it is. However, if Vitali v Haye doesn't happen this summer, we all know who to blame.
    Yep, David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      an M.M.A fighter would obliterate a boxer any day of the week.
      what a fool, this fury is from a ***** background i think...
      i know *****s are definately game but, please...?
      micky "the count" bisping would do him easily, fury would never fight again.
      he would suffer badly.
      however, i would give him a chance against either klit but,
      get past david haye and prove his credibilty amongst the top heavyweights first.
      Bisbing is'nt some killer like you guys make out. He's an average dude with really nothing that stands out at all! I personally say Fury smashes his ass on feet. Gloves or not!

Comment

British Heavyweights vs American Heavyweights. Some was talking about this earlier and how I see it is between Price, Fury, Haye they could walk down the American heavyweight contender list one by one and beat the Americans. I dont see the smallish Bryant Jennings, enigmatic Arreola, or especially the "iron-chinned" Mitchel getting past those guys. Banks is a cool cat but his main job is a Trainer. Those 4 guys are all great guys and fan friendly, but the British Heavyweights are better right now. And thats coming from an American.
        Last edited by richardt; 01-06-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

richart, a civil war is like when a Puerto Rican fights another Puerto Rican. Just saying.. Fury carries on, but he does OK in the ring. Wouldn't mind seeing him on this side of the Atlantic.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            an M.M.A fighter would obliterate a boxer any day of the week.
            what a fool, this fury is from a ***** background i think...
            i know *****s are definately game but, please...?
            micky "the count" bisping would do him easily, fury would never fight again.
            he would suffer badly.
            however, i would give him a chance against either klit but,
            get past david haye and prove his credibilty amongst the top heavyweights first.
            Get in there, and stay in there...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=114

Comment

Working...
            X