Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto's Everlast shoes for the Trout fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry cotto fans im sure his "looks" and attire will be good, now lets talk about the fight shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
      don't worry cotto fans im sure his "looks" and attire will be good, now lets talk about the fight shall we?
      What about this fight do you want to talk about?

Comment

gay ass thread IMO

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          What about this fight do you want to talk about?
          i want to know what cotto's trainer will utilize for this fight in order to beat trout

will he use the same tactic as he did against floyd?

Comment

They look sharp......

Comment

I doubt he'll take a knee but if he does they'll look good doing it.

Comment

I heard he eats Takis!

Anyone know what # fade or haircut cotto will come in with on dec 1?
                Analysts say he's coming in with a low fade, but vegas insiders say he'll come in with cornrows

Comment

I liked the shoes he was wearing during the margarito fight's tbh

Comment

cotto always swagged out

Comment

i want to know what cotto's trainer will utilize for this fight in order to beat trout

will he use the same tactic as he did against floyd?
                      I think he can be more aggressive against Trout then he was against Floyd. Floyd is much sharper and accurate counter puncher. Trout does use his length, but he doesn't have a very high punch output. Cotto will be able to think and react to Trout and not be pressed.

The jab will need to be used frequently and he needs to go to the body. He is very good at cutting off the ring. Trout needs a very dull fight to win. I don't think Cotto will let him have it.

Comment

Working...
                      X