Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I Went Fishing In Mexico This 4th Of July Weekend!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I Went Fishing In Mexico This 4th Of July Weekend!!!

Caught 6 Barracudas, 5 bonitas, 1 white sea bass, 10 kilos of ling cod & a big ass halibut...It was a good day but wanted to chase the yellow tail...

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
    Caught 6 Barracudas, 5 bonitas, 1 white sea bass, 10 kilos of ling cod & a big ass halibut...It was a good day but wanted to chase the yellow tail...
    That's the **** golpe...love to go fishing...our company has a yearly fishing trip out to the Catalina Islands...it's an overnighter...it's legit...that's the only time I get to go cuz all my buddies are pooosies and don't like to go out deep sea...but that's legit!!!

Comment

where did you go?
      I 'm going to Ensenada thursday and plan to go deep sea fishing also. I've been looking forward to it for a while now.

Comment

i dont really fish but that sounds bad ass

ive gone deep sea fishing here in miami twice, im kinda spooked to go again because the times ive gone, ive gotten hammered on the boat. this was super late, the boat took off around midnight and brough us back around 4. so it was pitch black, i couldnt see anything and the waves were pretty crazy. lol, id be standing off the side and id feel like i could kiss the water @ times

it was fun though, i need to try fishing sober though.

(they charge about $25, not bad)

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
          where did you go?
          I 'm going to Ensenada thursday and plan to go deep sea fishing also. I've been looking forward to it for a while now.
          I was in Punta Banda it's like 8 miles from Ensenada going towards La Buffadora. Go to La Jolla camp ground and look for some fishing boats and ask for Tony I usually go with some skip named poppeye but he died a year ago. Tell him to take you to the island de todo santos to go fishing it's the ****!!!!

Comment

I was in Punta Banda it's like 8 miles from Ensenada going towards La Buffadora. Go to La Jolla camp ground and look for some fishing boats and ask for Tony I usually go with some skip named poppeye but he died a year ago. Tell him to take you to the island de todo santos to go fishing it's the ****!!!!
            that's exactly where I'm going

how much was it, do they rent all the stuff? how long is the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
              that's exactly where I'm going

how much was it, do they rent all the stuff? how long is the trip?
              You going to La Jolla campground? They ask for 135 for 6hrs but since it's slow you might get it cheaper...Try to take you're own stuff if not don't go with tony since he only has a few poles and reels but they suck...I didn't take my fishing gear since last year i took my **** and didn't use it cause the skip took everything. If that's the case go to vonny's fleet it's outside the campground just ask anyone about vonny and they'll show you were he's at.. He has everything and try to book it with beto zamora he's a certified killer da!!!

Comment

It's nice to see other people who have interest in boxing who are also fishermen. I've been fishing ever since I was a kid. My goal is to catch a Wahoo...Still haven't caught one yet. I heard those little bastards can jump over a 16 ft boat lengthwise. They'll fight ya. Hard to find, they are independent, don't swim around in schools, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
                  It's nice to see other people who have interest in boxing who are also fishermen. I've been fishing ever since I was a kid. My goal is to catch a Wahoo...Still haven't caught one yet. I heard those little bastards can jump over a 16 ft boat lengthwise. They'll fight ya
                  I'm going on a 3 day at the end of July to Cabo. It'll be my first fishing trip to Cabo and hope to catch wahoo and tuna and an abundant of yellow tail...

Comment

I wish you luck on that Wahoo.

Comment

Working...
                    X