Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito was cheating when he brutally beat down Miguel Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Margarito was cheating when he brutally beat down Miguel Cotto.

I postulate that the following statements are facts:

1) Team Margarito Purposely attempted to cheat with Plaster of Paris in the fight against Shane Mosley.

2) Shane Mosley did not look good in his previous fight against mediocre opposition (Ricardo Mayorga).

3) Antonio Margarito brutally beat down Miguel Cotto.

4) Miguel Cotto beat Shane Mosley.

5) With the above in mind, only an insane and illogical Team Margarito would decide to cheat against Shane Mosley and not against Miguel Cotto.

6) Thus it follows as circumstantially fact that one and only one of the following statements is true:

A) Team Margarito is composed of insane and illogical
    individuals.

or

B) Antonio Margarito cheated when he brutally beat down Miguel Cotto.

So is this analysis correct? If it is wrong, how so? The only statement that I can see can be attacked reasonably is #5. If you believe #5 is incorrect please say how so, and try to be logical.

THOSE WHO VOTE NO, EXPLAIN HOW IT IS WRONG DAMMIT!!!!
    Yes
    79.07%
    No
    20.93%
    Last edited by Arsekicker; 03-28-2009, 12:20 PM.

If we were in court you'd probably lose. There is no substantial evidence he used it against Cotto...although I have a strong feeling he did.

whether he used it against Cotto or not I still don't think Margarito's that good...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      If we were in court you'd probably lose. There is no substantial evidence he used it against Cotto...although I have a strong feeling he did.

whether he used it against Cotto or not I still don't think Margarito's that good...
      Are You aware that evidence can be circumstantial as well as direct?

Comment

One way to settle this. Rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
          One way to settle this. Rematch!

Yep. Only way to leave no doubt.

Comment

Did he use it against Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
              Did he use it against Williams
              This cannot be proven circumstantially as it can be with the Cotto fight.

Comment

here we go again.........

Comment

Cotto doesn't have the best defense and stamina, let's asume that Margarito used plaster agains Cotto and also let's asume plaster was also used agains PW, Cottley, well Cotto was beating into submition, PW won, and Cottley lasted 12 rounds with a broken hand.

Cotto is way overrated!! He is kind of forced to face Cottley, then he will loose once again and the hype will be over.

Comment

As you know,...When Margarito was caught with the plaster it was still damp. When he fought Cotto, he was loosing the first half of the fight. It's amazing how fast Cotto's face was ripped apart and swollen in a matter of a few rounds, of course due to the plaster finaly hardening. Go back and watch the fight..Between rounds Margaritos cornermen ask how his hands feel. Their conversation tends to lead towards the hardening of the wraps. I don't recall what round but it was the first half of the fight. Check it!

Comment

Working...
                    X