• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
    No drugs.....
    good luck for the fight anyway.

Comment

Seems like you've got a lot of time on your hands, da1.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
        Seems like you've got a lot of time on your hands, da1.

well all this vids are made earlier in the year... And i had no trainer up until last week... So yea I trained and they kept myself in it by makin vids...

keeps me in shape ...... No harm done.

Comment

I liked that vid man, as long as you're not taking yourself too seriously and it's just for a laugh. Stay focused on your goals man.

Comment

well all this vids are made earlier in the year... And i had no trainer up until last week... So yea I trained and they kept myself in it by makin vids...

keeps me in shape ...... No harm done.
            whatever works for ya man. Good luck with your fight.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
              I liked that vid man, as long as you're not taking yourself too seriously and it's just for a laugh. Stay focused on your goals man.
              It's definitely not for a laugh. But I have learned that lesson by experience that your referring too and the only thing I take seriously now is my preparation to win.

Comment

It's definitely not for a laugh. But I have learned that lesson by experience that your referring too and the only thing I take seriously now is my preparation to win.
                Cool, good luck with the fight/preparation man. You look in crazy shape you must do some serious core/ab work.

Comment

How about your work on speed istead of working on videos. Ive seen you fight, your alot slower then you should be. That said you seem to be doing pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by twanky1 View Post
                    How about your work on speed istead of working on videos. Ive seen you fight, your alot slower then you should be. That said you seem to be doing pretty well.
                    You see what I allow, and by your statement even less than that. but yea i've been good.. new trainer has been great for the last week. has me doin alot of stuff.. well im bout to go running..

OCT. 11, 2008 "The Crowning"

Comment

You see what I allow, and by your statement even less than that. but yea i've been good.. new trainer has been great for the last week. has me doin alot of stuff.. well im bout to go running..

OCT. 11, 2008 "The Crowning"

u got some fight vids?

Comment

Working...
                      X