X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so pogba is ****ting himself?

Comment

• I must be one of the only people whose opinion of Pogba has improved since he went to Man U. I literally never saw him have a good game until the last couple of months.

He is a class player but not really decisive. I think Chelsea game close to signing him last season I doubt he would have helped us anymore than our 10th placed finish.

Comment

• I said earlier in the season that Pogba was not worth any more than Gundogan. He has really proven me correct. He really isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I said earlier in the season that Pogba was not worth any more than Gundogan. He has really proven me correct. He really isn't.
          He's not worth half tbh

Comment

• What a joke club Ipswich are.

Comment

• Who have Lincoln got in the next round?

They need to seed the F.A Cup 3rd round. If you are non league and you make it that far they should basically guarantee you a big dog. Or in general seed the Prem clubs. I dunno do something.

I know you can get instances like Millwall getting to the final by drawing nobody good but the money is so astronomical in football it is nice to guarantee those little clubs a jackpot.

Comment

• It is heart breaking to see Leatherhead or something play their way through 58 life and death matches and be rewarded with a home draw against Bury.

Just guarantee them Man U. Who gives a ****? I wouldn't mind.

Comment

• we absolutely twatted Plymouth at their own gaff

Comment

• Nice to see my concerns about the F.A Cup generated such a debate, ffs.

F.A Cup is proper dead innit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Nice to see my concerns about the F.A Cup generated such a debate, ffs.

F.A Cup is proper dead innit.
                      Was it ever alive in our lifetimes? As a chelsea boy i'm sure you have some fond memories of the FA cup in the mid to late 90's and that but the games were more often than not dire and its only gotten worse.

Scrap the League cup and play the FA cup during the week, it makes the cup seem worse when it replaces premier league fixtures for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X