Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 year relationship is over.....advice....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stay positive dude.B and EL-Blanc have the majority of it covered.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Life is tough and often times sucks. It's up to you if you want to live life as a beta or not. This post is a step in the wrong direction. Act accordingly.
      you're so my type of @sshole.

Comment

I think you need to watch the new Adele video and just have a cry session

Comment

Crazy to think you wanted to break up
          And she wanted away from you as well.
          Why didnt she wanna be with you.

Did she have plan B ready to go.?
          Was she creeping behind you ?
          Were you a bad lover or lifepartner

You moved in together for the 5th year of your relationship and lived in A marriage setting instead of a dating setting.

Imo. You should talk to her about this.
          Dating setting and marriage setting.
          You werent together for 5 years for nothing.

Unless it was you wanting other girls for sex or your life plans differ or you werent attracted to her anymore id call her and have lunch ,see how she is doing since you been on a break, tell you miss her if you do,and talk about the dating and marriage settings and possibly go back to dating while your finishing school and by the time to your done your life plan unfolds.

All couples fight. What were you fighting about??
          Did you both still enjoy the sex? Can you see her as the mother of your kids?

My opinion is that you should talk to her . Take a vacation somewhere and go back to dating until school is done and go from there .
          Good woman are rare bro, and she is a good woman that fits the bill ,be very careful in just erasing her from your life as you may never find something close to the good you had.
          Last edited by Jc8804; 10-29-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
            whats up boxingscene fam...just wanting 2 vent for a bit with you guys. and i know here in this forum we got some real ni66as who can give out some advice etc...

so i just ended my 5 year relationship with my first serious gf. i was 20 and she was 19 at the time (2010). it was a very bumpy road but the times we had great times like any other relationship.

whats weird is that we both agreed to leave each other and move on with our lives. and just over a year ago we had moved in to a apartment and am back with my parents now :/
            its just hitting me now and its been 2 weeks already.

am confused and relieved at the same time because we would constantly be fighting over stupid sht. what kinda sucks is that she finished school and started her career the same year she graduated. It kinda bothers me that i was with her in tough times and helped her out along with her school etc. and now am about to transfer to a university this coming spring. she was a great motivator and is a part of the reason why i went back to school and where iam now.

now later on she will prob. find some ni66a with a solid career i bet. that is what triggers me is that she will not part of my(for the next 2 years with school)life as to what i was when she was struggling through school. At times i think and trip if am strong enough to held myself together with 2 remaining years of school. got me fcked up smh lol..

on the other hand...my gma who has been really sick for the past 3 months who is suffering at the time with Hydrocephalus in mexico and it sucks not having som1 by your side through tough times as to when i was with her through 1 of the painful death a person can go through which was her mother. i held her strong and got her back up on her feet, of course it was not easy but i always kept it 100 with her. I was talking to my mother 2day through the phone who is aiding my gma and she cried out loud for my name wanting to see me for help and that just tore me apart. recently i just took her off my social media etc so i wouldn't see her posts. and now specially after my gmas conditions and dealing with thsi sucks, i gotta keep strong and stay focused in school but am just afriad ill break along the way

some of my homies suggest to fck *****es etc...which ive done already and they say will help to get my head out of this dump for the moment. but am just scared ill fall in the wrong hands and fck up.

wooohhh i feel a bit better by dropping this with yu guys haha....
            let me know guys...how u dealt with hard hits like this in life etc.
            Time will heal all that you are feeling now. Best advice I can give you is definitely finish school and remember the core reasons of why you guys didn't work and learn from it. Take that experience into your next relationship and concentrate on not repeating the same mistakes.

Comment

Let me just give you a piece of irrefutable fact:

There is no place better in the world to get relationship advice than the boxing scene lounge.

You've come to the right place bro.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                Let me just give you a piece of irrefutable fact:

There is no place better in the world to get relationship advice than the boxing scene lounge.

You've come to the right place bro.
                My advice would be to visit you in Miami and double team your "love"

Comment

embrace your newly found freedom...

some people just grow apart and if you guys were constantly fighting over stupid ****, chances are, you guys have hit that wall

its natural...the best thing to do is to focus on yourself...learn from what you just went thru and move one...one day at a time

try quilting

Comment

Just go out and stay busy you will get over it...but sitting around listening to Drake gonna tempt you to either A. Do some simp ass shlt. B. Do you some crazy ass shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      embrace your newly found freedom...

some people just grow apart and if you guys were constantly fighting over stupid ****, chances are, you guys have hit that wall

its natural...the best thing to do is to focus on yourself...learn from what you just went thru and move one...one day at a time

try quilting
                      this **** gave me a good chuckle

Comment

Working...
                      X