Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Chainz is the WORST rapper of all time. Am I the only one realizing this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just told my boy that I felt old a sh!t bc my younger bros said "2 chainz" this past weekend during the fights ... and I said "who tha **** is that? " and when I told them I couldn't name a song or point him out in a pic if my life depends on it" ... we had a laugh, had a drink and didn't play any of his songs .... as far as I know

Comment

mainstream hiphop today is ****, even worse than when I used to argue with Vers back in the day. Absolute ****.

Comment

2-Chains is Dope..anyone hating on 'No-Lie' is fraudulent, anyone hating on Birthday song is lame, and anyone hating on the man's grind & come up should be ashamed..dude's style is mad original

Comment

Originally posted by -Nova- View Post
          2-Chains is Dope..anyone hating on 'No-Lie' is fraudulent, anyone hating on Birthday song is lame, and anyone hating on the man's grind & come up should be ashamed..dude's style is mad original
          lol great post

Comment

I could dig it..

Last edited by -Nova-; 09-20-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

His voice annoys the fuck out of me.

Comment

Twwwoooo Chhhaaiinnnzzzz!!!!

Yeah he's pretty wack, but he's had a few sick songs like No Lie, Spend It, and Birthday Song. His verse on Mercy was dope too.

Comment

One of my boys swears he is the biggest fan of Tity Boi/ 2 Chainz and only the ninjas call him Tity Boi which was the name he started out with.

I'm like dude STFU you just started listening to him last year for one like everyone else, and downloading some old mixtapes and calling him Tity Boi when everyone else calls him 2 Chainz doesn't not make you a bandwagon hopper like everyone else.

I can respect his come up, but 2 Chainz is horrible. His magical come up just screams some mystery record executive is putting on for him and pushing artists to work with him.
                  Last edited by Biolink; 09-20-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Are you hating cause your right hand not on that ***** uhhah

But no some of his stuff is pretty retarted.

But so is Ross
                    Waka flaka
                    Gucci mane
                    Hell everyone.

Try listening to the to the find your love remix with Ross that verse is beyond stupid.

Coupe the color of mayonnaise! God that's awful but funny

All this puma on I got horse power haha

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Jeezy is worse.

Jeezy is unlistenable.
                      I bought the phantom just to take a nap- Jezzy

Comment

Working...
                      X