Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward dominated everybody in the Super Six but (should have) lost to Sakio Bika !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    your card is a joke....ward won the 1st & the 3rd round. ward out landed bika in both of those rounds while bika was missing heavily......you simply gave those rounds to bika because he out threw ward? are you ret@rded LOL

no wonder it's easy for morons like the TS to consider this fight a robbery. you don't know how to judge a fight..............
    Agree 100% with the bold. I can't see how Bika can get the 1st and 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      u need to get Wards **** out of ya mouth so u can think straight. Maybe then you can see how Bika was ****ing SCHOOLING Ward basically the whole fight
      Schooling? Outboxing?

You serious?

Comment

I had Ward winning the fight reasonably clearly despite it being ugly and a test.

No way did Bika win though IMO.

Comment

I scored the fight for Bika. I don't remember my scorecard but I had Bika winning by 2 or 3 points. Ward had big troubles with Bika's style and he let Bika control the fight.

Comment

your card is a joke....ward won the 1st & the 3rd round. ward out landed bika in both of those rounds while bika was missing heavily......you simply gave those rounds to bika because he out threw ward? are you ret@rded LOL

no wonder it's easy for morons like the TS to consider this fight a robbery. you don't know how to judge a fight..............
            And you gave him the 3rd simply for out-clinching. He didn't do **** in that round but hold you dickriding moron. Bika outlanded him and controlled that round.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
              you guys need to stop listening to the commentators. they are riding Ward's d*ck while Ward is clearly losing the rounds. use your brain, guys
              i muted the whole fight. had ward winning 116-112 and 120-108 on two occasions. if you want to do something sneaky like that learn the truth is your enemy and retrain from posting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                And you gave him the 3rd simply for out-clinching. He didn't do **** in that round but hold you dickriding moron. Bika outlanded him and controlled that round.
                that would be WRONG. ward out landed bika in the 3rd round.........bika out threw ward in that round but he MISSED a ton.

thats what won ward the 3rd (bika was swinging & missing like an idiot in the 3rd & ward was actually landing) bika controlled that round? ARE YOU ON CRACK? yahahahahah!!!!

the judges had that round completely right............
                Last edited by americanbot; 12-18-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Agree 100% with the bold. I can't see how Bika can get the 1st and 3rd.
                  actually i could see how bika could get the 1st & the 3rd round........by watching the fight on crack, meth, pills, & being bikas personal bottom b*tch all at the same time.................

Comment

that would be WRONG. ward out landed bika in the 3rd round.........bika out threw ward in that round but he MISSED a ton.

thats what won ward the 3rd (bika was swinging & missing like an idiot in the 3rd & ward was landing. bika controlled that round? ARE YOU ON CRACK? yahahahahah!!!!)

the judges had that round completely right............
                    Maybe if you stop spraying your eyes with your own cum while watching Andre Ward fight, you'll see that it is Bika's round.

Comment

NOW I CAN SEE why some ret@rds have the fight close or for bika......

i finally can see it. it's because these RET@RDS are just giving rounds to bika in which he didn't even win.

HEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

end/thread
                      Last edited by americanbot; 12-18-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X