Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it is over for that cheating scumbag, he deserves all the bashin and bad luck he's had since Jan 24, 2009. I wish they made him pay all the money back that he stole from the boxing fans and erased his boxing record, and jailed his ass!!

Comment

i hope not
      i want cotto to end his career

Comment

Dammit Pac, if you were gonna retire the guy you might as well have killed him instead of cruising the last round.

I would have liked either a little more of a beating (to see the guy in a coma), or a little less of a beating (so there was enough left or Cotto). But no, Pac had to get all humane and sht. SMH

Comment

I find it hilarious on how people think Cotto will end his career. Cotto can't even fight more than 4 rounds without being tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
            Dammit Pac, if you were gonna retire the guy you might as well have killed him instead of cruising the last round.

I would have liked either a little more of a beating (to see the guy in a coma), or a little less of a beating (so there was enough left or Cotto). But no, Pac had to get all humane and sht. SMH

Ha...good post. My sentiments exactly...well, close anyway.

Comment

Well now Cotto is going to finish Margarito, it sucks because now everyone would say Paquiao did the damage on Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                I find it hilarious on how people think Cotto will end his career. Cotto can't even fight more than 4 rounds without being tired.
                What?? He lasted 'till the end of Mosely, Clottey-cut over eye that took 28 stitches and STILL won both fights! He lasted 'till the 11th rd in a very shady controversial fight with margo. At least Cotto didn't announce to the boxing world he uses "energy pills for years. No wonder he had endurance. Stimulants...over or under the counter are still stimulants.

Stop exaggerating.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 05-17-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

margicheato is a bum, karma is a biatch.

Comment

Why is it the more i hear about margs career being over the happier i get? This good news never gets old!!!! **** marg and everyone who supports him. Payback is a *****. I can't wait for the interview where he says he can't box no more. I guess he can always pick strawberries....nevermind you need to see the berries to be able to pick them. Bwarharharahaha

Comment

Used to be a big Margo fan, he got what he deserved especially for not comming clean.

It is funny how he is excused to level the playing field but every body else is the cheater.

Comment

Working...
                      X