Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Mexicans always fighting Mexicans?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    @bardock if my threads r so ******ed don't read them. Besides this is a site to voice your opinion or ask a question, if what I say or post offends you my bad, but again don't read my stuff or comment. Besides what makes u so knowledgeable or king thread maker?

Comment

@dinamita but the point of my thread was in the body of the paragraph but I'm not going to argue. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I just really wanted to point out a common trend as to y I think Mexican boxing is on a decline. Personally I don't think its the fighters (themselves) fault, I think bad management & promotion is at fault. Mexicans are hella tuff & there are great Mexican/American athletes in all sports (except the nba) lol but if the want to get better they have to evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint
        cause they cant deal with slick black fighters with SKILLS cause they eat punches for brekfast lunch and diner.
        Since you seem to know everything, why do blacks riot every time some thug criminal gets killed by the police?

Don't you people have jobs?

Comment

Working...
        X